GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

FS: OEM GTI MK5 HID Headlight, VEI Systems Boost Gauge, Osir LHD Pod

For sale are the following items: OEM GTI MK5 Left Bi-Xenon HID headlight with bulbs (0302-497-27300) in perfect condition, all tabs in tact - $350 Shipped VEI Systems Boost Gauge with built in sender in perfect condition - $80 Shipped Osir Gauge Pod LHD perfect condition - $30 Shipped I'm...
  2. R

AC: Revelations

I love Ubisoft trailers and Assassins Creed never ceases to amaze me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCTtIIW1WA0&
  3. R

No connection to ECU

Hey guys, Over the summer I had my 42DD downpipe installed. The downpipe is uncatted so my check engine light obviously came on. Two days later I went to my APR dealer and got the Stage II flash. The check engine light stayed off for the day, but when I started the car up after it had been...
  4. R

Stock '09 GTI vs Mazda Rx-8

So on my daily commute back from College I'm cruising in the left lane when all of a sudden a red Mazda RX-8 comes all the way over from the right lane right on my ass. He sits like that behind me for a while and he starts pissing me off. There's little traffic on this part of the highway and...
  5. R

David vs Goliath

I'm not the best photographer ever nor do I have one of those amazing cameras. Just wanted to share nevertheless. Enjoy
  6. R

Quick Question about my new fog bulbs

I installed the Nokya Arctic white fog light bulbs today. As I was installing them i noticed it says 80W on the box. I know the GTI requires 55W. But would this hurt my car or my fog lights in any way?
  7. R

OEM Fog Grills

I was wondering if any of you guys know a site were i can get OEM fog grills. Because I saw a DIY on how to do it with a chisel, I'm just afraid to mess up plus my car is leased. Trust me i've searched my ass off online but can't seem to find any. Thanks!
  8. R

Snow...

Since we can almost go snowboarding down my driveway when it snows, my GTI wont be driven for a while... Here's the nice slope downhill: But thank god my baby is safe: Anyone else have a horrible driveway they cant get down when it snows? Mine actually bends in the end too, so if you do...
  9. R

Little hose out of Airbox

I've been searching around the forum for a while for an intake that would fit my TSI engine. I came to the conclusion I wanted the BSH Cold Air Intake they just released. Now my question is; will there be a problem with installing the intake because i have the CBFA engine? I have a little...