GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

F.S Mods from an 06 GLI

Thinking about trading in my car I have a 2006 VW GLI I have the following mods for sale. I'm trying to stay local so that it will cut down on shipping but will ship if you are willing to pay. If you want to send any offers please email me at Sofnphenomenal@yahoo.com I'll answer that faster than...
  2. S

On Ebay 285 coilover system

I was browsing on ebay and saw this, 285 bucks what you all think, I think its too good to be true...
  3. S

Eurojet Throttle Body Help

Hey I've been working on the Eurojet Throttle Body Pipe Install for two days now after many trips to the hardware store and everything to get it to work. It keeps blowing the intercooler connector out. Any Suggestions I was thinking about putting the stock one on the Eurojet. Please let me...
  4. S

Best Buy Meet in Richmond November 2nd

I know I don't post on here that much, but some of you all know me, I have the red 06 Jetta GLI at the meets well anyways im the Car-Fi and Digital Imaging supervisor at the Best Buy on Midlothian Turnpike. We are having a car show on November 2nd with all of the proceeds going to the Childrens...