GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurojet Throttle Body Help

sofnphenomenal

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey I've been working on the Eurojet Throttle Body Pipe Install for two days now after many trips to the hardware store and everything to get it to work. It keeps blowing the intercooler connector out. Any Suggestions I was thinking about putting the stock one on the Eurojet. Please let me know thanks

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
go an aim and IM eurojetracing

it's their instant messaging rep, i guess they think it's more useful than having a phone number you can call. whatever.

BDA MKV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 Volkswagen GTI
Same problem I had.
Blew it out full throttle in 1st.
After securing it a second time and making sure in really SNAPPED into place, I haven't had a problem since.
I was actually thinking of getting about a 3.5" silicone coupler and putting it around the intercooler inlet and connector itself just to be sure. But dunno...

DROID_behavior

.:. m a s D U B .:.
Car(s)
GTI MkV BMP
in put my ej tb on about 2 weeks ago and have had no problems.... i even had to trim the end of the silicone to the IC.

BDA MKV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 Volkswagen GTI
in put my ej tb on about 2 weeks ago and have had no problems.... i even had to trim the end of the silicone to the IC.

Well Stage II doesn't really have pressure building against it.
It flows the pressure to the intercooler, but the throttle pipe is where it really had to handle that wall of pressure.
but yeah...
x2, the discharge pipe works wonders.... just be sure to install it right...:thumbsup:

BDA MKV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 Volkswagen GTI
Well Stage II doesn't really have pressure building against it.
It flows the pressure to the intercooler, but the throttle pipe is where it really had to handle that wall of pressure.
but yeah...
x2, the discharge pipe works wonders.... just be sure to install it right...:thumbsup:

Oh, wait, Im a retard, I read it wrong hahaha:lol: