GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Best Buy Meet in Richmond November 2nd

sofnphenomenal

Passed Driver's Ed
I know I don't post on here that much, but some of you all know me, I have the red 06 Jetta GLI at the meets well anyways im the Car-Fi and Digital Imaging supervisor at the Best Buy on Midlothian Turnpike. We are having a car show on November 2nd with all of the proceeds going to the Childrens Hospital. I need you guys to come help me out because I complained about the lack of German Cars that they are having. They got the muscle cars the Powhatan Muscle Car Club, the Cobalt Club, and the Subaru guys will be there. So if you guys want to show off your cars and come out for a good time for charity let me know. Just pm me on here and I will give you the information. As far as I know we are giving away an Alpine Deck and four Infinity speakers, I know there will be Hooters Wings and we are working on getting ice cream and things. Just post on here or private message me for more details. We will have trophies there too. My name is Alex.

SicsDeep

Ready to race!
Car(s)
99' 08'
I would totally help you out (as a fellow dubber and fellow best buy employee) but I live in Milwaukee.. Sounds like fun tho.