GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Rennsport

OEM GTI brake lines

Still in great condition - upgraded to SS lines. $20 shipped.
  2. Rennsport

FS: H&R Sport Springs - Norcal

SOLD!
  3. Rennsport

WTB: Stock GTI suspension or Koni FSD w/springs

I'm looking for stock GTI suspension, preferably 08.5 or newer or a set of Koni FSD with eibach pro-kit. Let me know what you got. Thanks.
  4. Rennsport

FS: Forge Big Knob - $65 Shipped

Selling an anodized black Forge Big knob. Used it for about 6 months. It's still in great shape, no scratches or anything. $65 shipped to lower 48 states.
  5. Rennsport

WTB: Classix or 17x8 wheels in Bay Area/NorCal

I'm looking for a set of Classix or 17x8 et 40-50 wheels. PM what you have. I would prefer a local sale but I would be willing to drive a little ways to meet if it's worth it. Thanks.
  6. Rennsport

Any pictures of Raderwerks LW-10

Does anyone have mounted pictures of Raderwerks LW-10 BZ or BK. Did a search but couldn't find anything. Thanks.
  7. Rennsport

ESP problem...

I got my late model 08 GTI about 3 1/2 months ago and haven't had any problems with it. However, I was driving yesterday, going around 30mph in a straight line and then all of a sudden the ESP kicked in and was interfering in an odd way (felt like it was tugging at the wheels). After about 2...
  8. Rennsport

Track noob - any advice for my first event?

Do you guys have any advice for a person going to the track for the first time? I bought my GTI in June and haven't pushed it very hard yet. I figured the best way to learn about my car is to go to a track day so I signed up for NASA and am going Thunderhill Raceway on Oct 5. I'm pretty excited...
  9. Rennsport

Thunderhill Raceway Oct. 5 with NASA

Just seeing if there any GTI's going to Thunderhill Raceway on Oct 4 or 5 through NASA. First time going to a track for me so I'm pretty excited... and scared.