GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

FS: GTI MkV Promotional DVD

GTI MkV Promotional DVD in mint condition. Asking $20 shipped CONUS, payment via Paypal. Please email me at fw_fw at bellsouth.net directly, I do not normally monitor IMs.
  2. F

FS: FAST with box & all accessories in Excellent Condition

Traded my GTI yesterday, so time to clear off the shelves. VW Fullsize FAST with box and all accessories. Perfect condition, just been sitting on my shelf in my office. SOLD shipped CONUS USPS Priority Insured. Paypal only, will only shipped to Paypal Verified Addresses. NO IMs, please email me...
  3. F

FS: Misc MkV VW Items

Traded my GTI yesterday, so time to clear off the shelves. Stock OEM VW Driver's Side Mirror for a 2008 GTI. Perfect condition, no broken mounting tabs. Should fit all MkV VWs. $15 shipped CONUS Stock OEM VW MkV Front Reflector. Perfect Condition, with bulbs. SOLD to ruslan...
  4. F

FS: Genuine Ross-Tech VAG-COM Micro-CAN

Traded my GTI yesterday, so time to clear off the shelves. Genuine Ross-Tech VAG-COM Micro-Can USB with printed manual. Perfect condition, used once by me, once by first owner who bought it back in May 2009. SOLD
  5. F

FS: Stock OEM VW Premium 7 Silver Buttons 6 CD Changer

Traded my GTI yesterday, so time to clear off the shelves. Stock OEM VW Premium 7 Silver button 6 CD MP3 Changer, only in car 3 months, from 2008 GTI. Perfect condition. $149 shipped CONUS USPS Priority Insured. Paypal only, will only shipped to Paypal Verified Addresses. NO IMs, please email...
  6. F

FS: Stock GTI Taillights

Stock OEM taillights from my 2008 GTI. These had been tinted by a so-called "follicle-challenged professional" off of Vortex, only to start flaking within 3 months. The jerk failed to live up to his satisfaction guarantee, so I replaced these with actual VW tinted taillights. I stripped the...
  7. F

FS: GTI Rear Lower Bumper Skin, Front Lower Lip, Vinyl Overlay

Hey gang, I have the following for sale: VW OEM GTI Lower Textured Bumper Skin in excellent condition. SOLD to Jacob Got some tint overlay vinyl leftover, it is Oracal 8300 - Dark Gray 073. Professional quality stuff, 5 year fade warranty, for making your own R32 tails. Bought it to do...
  8. F

WTB: OEM Factory Smoked R32/GTI US spec taillights

...as the title says, must be in perfect condition, no spray or film, will pay via paypal. PM me!
  9. F

HAMAS to Israel: Just Do It!

Israel: OK, we will.... Saw this on CNN.com.... This coverage of the war brought to you in part by Nike....
  10. F

FS: GTI Taillights, OEM Sirius Unit, Tint Taillight Overlay

Stock OEM taillights from my 2008 GTI. They were on the car less than 3 months, 3000 miles. Perfect shape. $115 shipped CONUS UPS Ground SOLD TO EKK20 Stock OEM Sirius Unit from my 2008 GTI. Working 100%. What you see is what you get. Perfect shape, just removed this morning. $110...
  11. F

FS: 32GB iPod Touch

iPod Touch 32GB in excellent condition. Updated to latest 2.0.2 software. Screen protector installed the minute it came out of the box. Comes with 3 year Best Buy warranty. Also includes extremeMac silicone rubber case and Griffin clear case. With original box, USB cord and earbuds (unused)...
  12. F

FS: Tint Overlay Vinyl

Got some tint overlay vinyl leftover, it is Oracal 8300 - Dark Gray 073. Professional quality stuff, 5 year fade warranty, for making your own R32 tails. Bought it to do mine, but decided to go another route instead. Around 3 yards by 24". Plenty to do taillights plus some other stuff...
  13. F

FS: Blue Tinted Aspherical Mirror Set

**SOLD**SOLD** Hey there, got a set of blue tinted mirrors for Mk V GTIs and Rabbits, drivers side is split aspherical, passenger side is not. These are set up for heated mirrors, but will work without that. Perfect condition. Bought these and just received them today, but have decided to...
  14. F

FS: 17" VW Denver's with Tires & TPMS - Only 1272 miles on them - will ship

I have a set of 4 17" VW Denvers 5x112, with Bridgestone Potenza RE050 225/45ZR17, TPMS & Centercaps. They have 1272 miles on them, and everything is in perfect shape. One wheel has a pinhead size nick on it near one bolt hole. the rest are perfect. Tires still have all the nubs on them along...
  15. F

Forum Language Issues

As I'm no newbie to car-based forums, I am a relative newbie to this forum. This forum has been a great resource to me already to learn about my Mk. V GTI. I'm also not a prude, as I've used more than a few colorful metaphors in my lifetime. However, while I work for a large company that...
  16. F

FS: Mint 1272 mile 17" VW Denver's with Tires & TPMS

I have a set of 4 MINT (not a scratch or anything) 17" VW Denvers 5x112, with Bridgestone Potenza RE050 225/45ZR17, TPMS & Centercaps. They have 1272 miles on them, and everything is in perfect shape. I don't have any pics yet, as I just took them off and it is already dark, but they are...
  17. F

Swapping out stock US GTI taillights with stock US R32 taillights

Hey gang, just picked up a set of US stock R32 tailights for my 08 GTI. Is it just a simple swapout or do I need to follow the instructions in this DIY: http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2140 Thanks in advance! Frank EDIT: Okay, reread the DIY, and it seems that one can do...