GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Stock GTI Taillights

fandsw

Alte Schule GTI'r
Stock OEM taillights from my 2008 GTI. These had been tinted by a so-called "follicle-challenged professional" off of Vortex, only to start flaking within 3 months. The jerk failed to live up to his satisfaction guarantee, so I replaced these with actual VW tinted taillights. I stripped the remaining tint off of these, and then polished them with some Novus plastic polish using a Powerball. Look great, and work great. The pic is of the actual taillights, and they will be shipped in the same box the VW OEM tinted taillights came in. $115 shipped CONUS UPS Ground STILL AVAILABLE

Paypal only. ebay id fw_fw for your reference. Please PM me if interested.

Thanks!

Frank

Last edited:

Xanatos

Banned
are you talking about badassbaldie in your OP? I know a few people who got tails from him. They both had the flaking issues too. I almost went for it, way back, but said fuck it.

fandsw

Alte Schule GTI'r
Yep, it was badassbaldie. Jerk came straight out and said he had some bad paint, but would back up his satisfaction guarantee by redoing them for me for another $50..........

Xanatos

Banned
Yep, it was badassbaldie. Jerk came straight out and said he had some bad paint, but would back up his satisfaction guarantee by redoing them for me for another $50..........

lol what a crock of shit. That's like a third of what he was asking for them. Glad he's gone. :thumbdown: