GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HAMAS to Israel: Just Do It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fandsw

Alte Schule GTI'r
Israel: OK, we will....

Saw this on CNN.com.... This coverage of the war brought to you in part by Nike....

Attachments

• t1home.gaza.11.gi.jpg
    t1home.gaza.11.gi.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 265

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
They should know better than to fuck with modern day sparta.

MMD

Oval Champion
I'm not sure if u know what happens in the other part of the world....??

to know what's going on in GHAZA read or watch other mass media

http://english.aljazeera.net/watch_now/

http://english.aljazeera.net/

I hope u know the truth, the truth of Israel , Kids Killers, sons of the bitchs
just for ur information ISRAEL KILLS THE CIVILIANS, THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN KILLED WERE UNARMED , THEY ARE NORMAL PEOPLE LIVING WITH THEIR FAMILIES, I mean what's left of their family.....

If you read the news properly you'll see all the dead have been innocent civilians and members of the police force.

We all know what happened to Israel in Lebanon and How HEZBALLAH kicked their asses. Hezballa was half armed compared to Israel , or less than Half armed......

These Israeli Cowards are fighting by throwing over 100 tonnes of explosives from the air by f16s and apaches!! We all know that their tanks are just as useless as their foot soldiers inside the city walls.

Rather than focusing on kiling HAMAS they kill innocent people to provoke HAMAS.......

Sorry for the attached pics but it's the truth that u don't know...

Attachments

• 29m59.jpg
    29m59.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 194
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 187
  • r979660533.jpg
    r979660533.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 180
  • gaza2008-2.jpg
    gaza2008-2.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:

mobbin6

Banned
yeah just like everyone else , lets ignore it right?

thats not true, its just not appropriate for this forum. You want to talk politics, go to a different forum. The fact is, you will have people on both sides of this never ending war. Now, i'm not gonna state who I support, but many people on here will do so, and they will do it very idiotically. With the amount of bullshit you see on any forum, there will be those people that will simply be racist, ignorant, and innapropriate. It is best for all, to close this thread.

I wouldn't consider this ignoring it. But discussions like this lead to arguments.

closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.