GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Paul_OH

WTB EOI GTI Rear Valance

Just putting some feelers out there, I'm looking for a stock GTI rear valance for my GT that has the lower spec valance (but with the exhaust cutouts). Preferably Perth of course but willing to talk to interstate sellers if freight isn't too excessive. cheers, Paul
  2. Paul_OH

WA - Free - Audi 16x7 wheels

Audi 'Artis' 16x7 Alloy wheels 5x112 ET45 I bought these early last year with the intention of putting some track rubber on but won't be bothering. Free to a good home (or bad home for that matter) as they're just taking up space. Would suit an Edition or base model owner wanting to get rid...
  3. Paul_OH

Blue Meanie

Whilst not a big fan of our local fare I'm absolutely loving the look of this: I reckon the VK original looked absolutely pants also and I think I'd be very happy having either as a second car :w00t: www.bluemeanie.com.au
  4. Paul_OH

Warney to Co-Host Top Gear

Oh no, I can just imagine the texting jokes already and the ad breaks thanks to Channel 9. At least the budget will likely be increased :iono: Then again a big budget does not a great show maketh http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story/0,28383,26239457-10229,00.html
  5. Paul_OH

Call To Ban 4wds in School Areas

It looks like you banana benders are on the right track :thumbsup: Hopefully the rest of the country will follow suit. http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,26175537-1248,00.html To those who have a genuine need then so be it. But to those who have them as a status symbol or an "I'm better...
  6. Paul_OH

Tail Light Rattle

Hopefully someone can offer some advice. I've had a quiet "tinny" sounding rattle coming from the rear end previously however when driving yesterday with the seats down and parcel shelf removed it was bloody loud! It sounds to me like a clip or something metallic loose in the tail light area...
  7. Paul_OH

Renault Found Guilty

I didn't expect this to be done and dusted so quickly and am not too proud to admit that I'm guilty of accusing NPJ of fabricating the story due to sour grapes. I stand corrected, WOW! http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2009/9/9953.html
  8. Paul_OH

My Saturday - Wheel Repair

Spent today messing about fixing up the kerbed rim that I can't blame on anyone else :rolleyes: Quite happy with the results although not perfect as the repaired section doesn't have as much gloss and isn't as smooth a finish as original. I'm really happy with the paint from the local...
  9. Paul_OH

MP3 Advice

It's about time I got my MP3s in order as they're all over the place a bit at the moment and the new PVR I'm getting will allow access to my media library from a server. The problem I have with them is the recording/playback levels are all over the place. Is there a program available that will...
  10. Paul_OH

Octane Boosters

I'm going to be doing some rural travelling in the coming weeks and don't expect to be able to source 98ron fuel - likely only 95 maximum. Do the commercially available Octance boosters work or or are they a waste of money? Anyone have any experience? Ps I'm not sure if the GTI is the same but...
  11. Paul_OH

Lest We Forget

To all of the soldiers who gave their lives to this great country of ours, Lest We Forget. You have my greatest respect and may the memories of you remain forever.
  12. Paul_OH

Hoon Hotspots

As shown on news.com.au any comments mr G? The top five hoon hot spots are: Rockingham: 33 seizures Mandurah: 31 seizures Geraldton: 26 seizures Hillarys: 25 seizures Bunbury 23 seizures. As shown on news.com.au any comments mr G? :biggrin: If I'm ever going to setup a tyre business it would...
  13. Paul_OH

The Amazing Mk5 Lineup

After a busy Mk5 spotting day (saw heaps of all types), I began to wonder about the number of configurations that VW committed to when designing the range. Obviously all types aren’t available locally but the combinations and product range are (were!) staggering in a world where cost cutting has...
  14. Paul_OH

F1 Streaming

Any F1 fans out there have any links to live streaming? 2nd race in and already I'm not looking forward to a season of late Sunday nights :mad0259: Paul
  15. Paul_OH

Interesting article for TSI Owners

From the Milltek site, 225bhp TSI in VW Racing Cup series :w00t: http://www.millteksport.com/vw.racing_vw.golf.gt.tsi.cfm
  16. Paul_OH

Lowered Springs in Perth

Lowered Springs in Perth - Updated w/ pics Here's the 'afters' following the weekend's efforts. Many thanks to MRX, ZZ2 and TimJ for spending the time installing these for me. They're H&R Sports springs which offer approx 20mm drop from factory GT/GTI height. After my first day of normal use...
  17. Paul_OH

Mechanical Symphonies

Kick out the family, close the doors and turn up your speakers (preferably with a subwoofer!). An idea borrowed from another site, for those who enjoy mechanical melodies post some awesome sounding engines here. Before you all go posting the VR6s :wink: have a listen to the link below for a...
  18. Paul_OH

Excess Car Care Products - Perth

Hi guys, I have some car care stuff that I no longer use so free to a good home. Meguiars Gold Class Clear Coat Prep and Swirl Reducer - 50% remaining Meguiars Gold Class Wax - 30% remaining Meguiars Gold Class Endurance Tyre Gel - 100% remaining - SPOKEN FOR Meguiars Quick Wax - 90% remaining...
  19. Paul_OH

Paint Damage

Hi guys, Hopefully someone can offer some advice. Washing the car today what I though was bird shit turned out to be this damaged section on the passenger side door. Like I said I though it was bird crap originally, washed the car then noticed this during the drying process. It now looks like...
  20. Paul_OH

Holden Service Dept

This all sounds too familiar.... http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24225746-5007132,00.html I used to live near a Holden dealer and our street was the 'test drive' route. Obviously it's not exclusive to Holden but these guys were outright dangerous with cars being driven 100...