GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Golden Bay

Sexy interior
  2. D

Rabbit and Golf R

My buddy just picked up his Golf R (APR stage 1 already) n we decided to snap a pic!
  3. D

Squeking rear end

The rear end of my car is squeeking. If im in drivers seat and i put weight in/out it squekings (any weight in rear). I have KW V2 coils. Any ideas? Im guessing the spring isn't seated properly or the RSB is loose, since its both rear left and right.
  4. D

Rabbit build

So i got her in June 2008, cold weather package, upgraded stereo and sunroof First thing i did was tint my windows Then i painted my break calipers red Next i got my wheels (wheels before drop, bad choice) Next i got projector foglights, GTI skirts and rear bumper, OEM Votex lip...
  5. D

New look

C&C welcome!
  6. D

Rabbit vs 530i

went from a roll 3 times yesterday against my buddies e60 530i, its bone stock except for sport package (no perf stuff) i have intake, full exhaust no cat went from 20 roll to 130 ish (KMH) we were even until i hit third, then he SLOWLY starts creeping (im sure at higher speeds he will walk)...
  7. D

FS: JBL GTO1204BP

Had this for around 1~ year or so. Awesome sub, hits hard, no complaitns, except it takes up alot of my trunk and with snowboard season here, i need my trunk room back that is what it looks like, will get pictures of the actual unit soon General Product Type Car subwoofer Width 20.5 in Depth...
  8. D

WTB: Fog lights

Looking for GTI/Jetta fog lights projector or reflector
  9. D

Can someone HDR this pic for me?

i tried but failed misearbly, looks pretty brutal lol i got the 3 pics, hopefully they are good enough.. ty!
  10. D

Going to Glendale/LA

Hey guys, im coming from toronto/mississauga and going to be in LA/Glendale for a wedding, gonna be there for 13 days, wondering what is there to do? GOnna be staying at family houses, any good attractions n stuff? Ty!:thumbup:
  11. D

FS: Neuspeed Race Springs

drop 1.8" been used for 5000km, wasn't low enough $230 CAD
  12. D

FS: GTI Projector Fogs

selling gti projector fogs $130
  13. D

Scirocco to Canada!

Well, if you have the money of course.. http://www.autoblog.com/2010/02/19/want-a-550-hp-awd-volkswagen-scirocco-save-up-150k-and-move-to/
  14. D

FS: Neuspeed Race Springs

Bought these from another member to put on my car, he sold them because he was going to coilovers, i was gonna to springs first but decided to wait and go straight to coils he rode them for 5000KM~ They drop 1.8~ front/rear Looking to get $230CDN Locall preferred since big box, but will do...
  15. D

WTB: Euro switch w/ coming home

Just like the title says!
  16. D

WTB: Rabbit fog grille

Looking for a rabbit fog grille, please LMK
  17. D

Rabbit vs. B7 A4

Raced my friends B7 A4 2.0T CVT transmission went from 20kmh - 160kmh we did the race multiple times, up to 50kmh he was .5 car, then just kept pulling like a train, had about 3 cars on me by 160 CVT transmission was very wierd though, revs stayed constantly at 6k rpm, seems good cuz its...
  18. D

Worthersee Tour 2009

HOly CRAP. This video is GODLIKE http://vimeo.com/5694952
  19. D

Holes in the grill

I just took off my front plate holder, and i have 8 HOLES IN THE BUMPER!!! 4 from the plate holder, and 4 from the plate going in the holder which inevitably went through. So do you guys no where i can find those little plugs that iv seen on some members cars to cover it up temporarily? I...
  20. D

WTB: Koni Yellows

LET ME KNOW! Canada preferably.