GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. wilytech

Quick question about Goals

Has anyone ever actually seen 18" goals? I really like the wheel but any and all I see are 17s but on vw.com you can build your car with them. I imagine the dealer could come up with them for my first born child or something but just thought I'd ask if anyone had ever seen or had an idea or...
  2. wilytech

ATP turbo kits....thoughts

I've looked into these a little. Searched here and there but other than 1 or 2 threads it doesn't seem like there's a lot of info on these. I mostly hear VF or Apr is the way to go. I've read (was it) Twinkers? thread but I'm just curious if anyone else has had experience with any of these...
  3. wilytech

My Fast

I just got my fast in the mail. I had ordered some sidemarkers and thought it was them but when I opened the top of the box and saw the little symbol a big stupid grin spread across my face :happyanim: Anyhow just fyi it took 1 mo 10 days to get. I think it's going to live on my stereo next to...
  4. wilytech

FT: New Denvers

Hi there. I've got new denvers and potenzas with less than 700 miles on 'em. I want some anthracite goals and tires in the same condition (perfect) but I'm open to any trades.