GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My Fast

wilytech

Ready to race!
I just got my fast in the mail. I had ordered some sidemarkers and thought it was them but when I opened the top of the box and saw the little symbol a big stupid grin spread across my face :happyanim: Anyhow just fyi it took 1 mo 10 days to get. I think it's going to live on my stereo next to my tv to remind me I could be driving :burnrubber:

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
yea we are still waiting for mine ..

Strmtrpr

Censored
I just got my fast in the mail. I had ordered some sidemarkers and thought it was them but when I opened the top of the box and saw the little symbol a big stupid grin spread across my face :happyanim: Anyhow just fyi it took 1 mo 10 days to get. I think it's going to live on my stereo next to my tv to remind me I could be driving :burnrubber:

damn VW....its been 4 months since I got my car and no fast...called them today actually and they are tracking the package :frown:

I know I know..its a lump of plastic, but still....

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
its a part of our car ..

MkVBlkMgc

Wir wollen lebensraum!
Car(s)
'08 GTI DSG
It took just over eight weeks to get mine. Coincidentally, it came the day after I called VWoA asking about it.

I know it's just a stupid lump of smelly, low-grade plastic - but I love it so.

Is there something wrong with me?

on.your.left

Ready to race!
It took just over eight weeks to get mine. Coincidentally, it came the day after I called VWoA asking about it.

I know it's just a stupid lump of smelly, low-grade plastic - but I love it so.

Is there something wrong with me?

Hell no! I'd read about VW's promo about giving away Fasts with every GTI after watching the awesome Fast videos (http://www.leftlanenews.com/videos-volkswagens-bizarre-gti-fast-commercials.html). When I was 99.9% sure I was getting a GTI, the next time back at the dealer to take another test drive, I mentioned it to the dealer. When I went in and he looked at me with a puzzled look, but asked for more details on what I'd read. After I got back from my 1 hr test drive, he quickly came over and told me that I would be getting a Fast...but, it would take at least 8-weeks to arrive -- I guess he called VWofC while I was out test driving. It's been 7-weeks and still no Fast :( I'm sure it will be here soon though....man, I love that lil' guy! My Kidz love him, too!

uroslut

they're still giving those out? that's lame. it was nice when they were exclusive to us original 06 owners. makes them that much more special.

CTtornado

Ready to race!
ive been waiting for a small box to show and nothing still. any boxes i see laying around i run over and look whos names on it. never mine :thumbdown:

Colleton

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI w/DSG
Took about 6 weeks to get mine.