GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Daks

What's a good spot to vacation in Florida?

Around Aug/Sep/Oct Would most likely be an Airbnb. Any thoughts and suggestions are appreciated.
  2. Daks

Machine VS Razor

Gents, Been using a razor to shave all my life. Thinking of switching to a machine, thoughts? Have a thick beard.
  3. Daks

What's the thought on a 2016 Volvo s60 polestar?

Potentially looking for a Dd. Would like a sedan,and something.... A little unique. Anyone own one of these before?
  4. Daks

Worth a watch

5. Daks

Crossover got jacked. Ideas for a new one.

Glc43 got jacked today while at a restaurant. Need ideas for a new crossover type vehicle. Budget is 100k CAD, needs to be new as it will be leased through a Corp. Thus far Tesla model Y performance is in the lead. Availability is a factor. Model Y is ready in March. Another Glc43 would take 4...
  6. Daks

Juliana Pena comment

Anyone else hear this? Apparently everyone is up and arms about it. I'm with her. It's not the same. She actually gave birth, had chaos with her hormones, retained a shit tonne of water, probably was not able to train for over a year, went on a hormone roller coaster. Not taking away from the...
  7. Daks

Who did you have a crush on when you were younger?

Celebrities that is. Me - Sharon Stone. That one scene from Basic Instinct is still engraved in my head
  8. Daks

I think I'm going to go see this car

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/barrie/1990-volkswagen-mk2-gti/1589549291?undefined Discuss.
  9. Daks

Joe Schilling

Did you guys see this? https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/6/28/22554289/video-joe-schilling-viciously-knocks-out-bar-patron-confrontation-claims-self-defense-afterwards
  10. Daks

What are your thoughts on this - Trans Weightlifter

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2021/jun/21/olympics-tokyo-laurel-hubbard-trans-weightlifter-new-zealand What a world we live in. I'm all for inclusion, but to have someone that has had testosterone running through their body for more than 2/3rds of their life, compete in an explosive, female...
  11. Daks

Anyone read any good books lately?

Looking to start a new one.
  12. Daks

Anyone else see this?

I don't know what that stuff in the right hand corner is but I wonder what happened. Sounds like he fucked his wife.
  13. Daks

Two chicks at the same time

Let's liven' up OT - who's done it?
  14. Daks

What did everyone go to school for?

I'll start. Undergrad in Business Administration and a Masters in Business Administration. I'm all about business.
  15. Daks

Dogs

Who's got them? I grew up around pitbulls and American Staffordshire Terriers my whole life, but here in Ontario we have breed specific legislation which outlaws them. Moved on to a Cane Croso a couple of years ago when my last pitty passed. How do you dog proof your ride? I have an amazon...