GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Crossover got jacked. Ideas for a new one.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Glc43 got jacked today while at a restaurant. Need ideas for a new crossover type vehicle. Budget is 100k CAD, needs to be new as it will be leased through a Corp. Thus far Tesla model Y performance is in the lead. Availability is a factor. Model Y is ready in March. Another Glc43 would take 4 to 5 months.

Need space for a car seat and a 100lb dog; two adults.

AM407

Autocross Champion
Macan would be my first choice. Not a lot of space in there, but probably enough?

And I know Porsche likes to get you on the options, but $100k should still be plenty.

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Hear me out... Fiat Panda. Dopest crossover I have ever seen. After the import fees, it should be right in your price range ;)

Last edited:

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie
What about a 2021 Vw Atlas R line. It’s sporty, in your price range and with room for car seat + dog.

Attachments

• ED375CDB-79EC-4893-A233-2E25B12F7CF4.jpeg
    ED375CDB-79EC-4893-A233-2E25B12F7CF4.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 160

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
What about a 2021 Vw Atlas R line. It’s sporty, in your price range and with room for car seat + dog.
Coming from a MB, there may be a step down in comfort and interior quality.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
If she wants something fast/big enough for the family why not look at the SQ5? They're in the 60k mark for bald eagles so about 75k maple leafs.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
If she wants something fast/big enough for the family why not look at the SQ5? They're in the 60k mark for bald eagles so about 75k maple leafs.
Looked at it originally when we were getting the GLC - it was ok, but she didn't love the exterior styling. I think the Model Y will be the winner here.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Hear me out... Fiat Panda. Dopest crossover I have ever seen. After the import fees, it should be right in your price range ;)
I drove that car for two weeks in France - it was a colossal piece of shit.