GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What are your thoughts on this - Trans Weightlifter

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Trans athletes should be allowed to compete but in new brackets. Just for them. For the sake of keeping things fair.

all of y’all physically born male but transitioned into female, y’all go here.

all of y’all physically born female but are really men, y’all go there.

it’s not only the best solution. It’s the only solution. I’m all about inclusion and shit. Always have been. But this issue can’t be a thing while competing at such a high level.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Trans athletes should be allowed to compete but in new brackets. Just for them. For the sake of keeping things fair.

it’s not only the best solution. It’s the only solution. I’m all about inclusion and shit. Always have been. But this issue can’t be a thing while competing at such a high level.
Fully agreed dude - 100%

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Did you hear about that person in UFC that did not reveal that they were a man for like 30 years before transitioning the last 3, and then they went in and beat the shit out of like countless women. Fucked up. Squeeze your fist and compare it how it looks like squeezed beside any woman. That doesn't go away after three years of hormones.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Did you hear about that person in UFC that did not reveal that they were a man for like 30 years before transitioning the last 3, and then they went in and beat the shit out of like countless women. Fucked up. Squeeze your fist and compare it how it looks like squeezed beside any woman. That doesn't go away after three years of hormones.
that's wild, never heard of that. until ufc allows for katanas and nunchuks and shit, i am probably not watching lol

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
This was discussed in the SCAMdemic thread at one point. I agree with Keehs 👍

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Another thing to mention. There could be another side to this. We’d need someone more in tune with these scenarios to bring about another conversation with different explanations

just an opinion of mine. Keep an open mind and avoid the “aha” moments. Cuz you never know. I sure as fuck would be surprised to learn of a different argument for this stuff but I’m willing to listen and learn.

battle.munky

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Tornado Red 2017 Mk7
Yeah, we have these discussions at work sometimes. Its certainly not an easy nut to fairly crack. I tend to agree with new categories for the different flavors of transition. If not, all the strength based events, etc will be dominated by trans folks. Testosterone is a hell of a hormone when it comes to sports and doing dumb shit.

Charlotte.:R

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R 6MT

This 100%.

I don't think it's fair to exclude people. But it's also not fair to the biological sex to have to compete against a trans athlete and potentially lose out on a scholarship or a place on the team.

Last edited: