GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. eurotrash.

Custom 17" BBS RS

SOLD
  2. eurotrash.

FS: MKV Parts

Hey guys I'm selling the following: Euro light switch (non chrome) - 60 OEM suspension (strut and springs) - 20 OEM closed fog grille - 15 local only, gvrd thanks
  3. eurotrash.

FS: SPRING CLEANING GARAGE SALE!

hey fellow mk5'ers last spring i got in an accident with my GTI, managed to part out some parts before ICBC salvaged the car. as spring rolls around i've been hit by the mod bug just like everyone else, so i'm just trying to gather some extra cash to mod my STI i have the following for sale...
  4. eurotrash.

FS: 17" BBS RS (includes flat caps, gold bolts, tires, etc)

2500 FIRM 5x114.3 17x9.5 front ET17 1.5" lip 17x10 rear ET27 2" lip includes wobble bolts here's the catch: the front right rim has damage on lip and barrel from the accident, which means you would have to replace both the lip and the barrel. This also means you can change the front specs of...
  5. eurotrash.

another one bites the dust

on may 7th i got into an accident with my GTI, and the impact caused the driver side airbag to deploy at leavenworth last year: the result: i got my settlement money not too long ago and i ended up with this: needless to say i'm very sad to have my GTI written off, but sometimes...
  6. eurotrash.

FAST FIVE TEASER TRAILER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSDNZeRX_1Y
  7. eurotrash.

work in progress

these are patrick's old RS's (red GTI with R32 front, europlate that says pew pew) i bought these about a month or so ago, finally got it on this week and a friend of mine did a quick shoot big ups to alex and curtis @ speed syndicate for fender work on my car, great guys still a work in...
  8. eurotrash.

OMEGLE

http://omegle.com/ let the fucked up conversations begin
  9. eurotrash.

night shots

photos were NOT taken by me, they were taken by two friends of mine, one had a Canon Rebel XTI and the other was using a Nikon D80 it's still quite stock....hopefully some changes will come after this summer and here are some from a local meet a couple weeks ago
  10. eurotrash.

2nd annual Euro & Asian on the pavement

http://dubberz.com/forum/index.php?topic=24408 http://vancouvercivics.com/forums/viewthread.php?tid=81621 http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/bc-yukon-nwt/123035-vancouver-general-chat-54.html join the fun!
  11. eurotrash.

weird squeeking engine noise

this is not coming from my car my friend recently installed the evoms intake on his 2.0T Jetta, and now at idle it has a strange high pitch squeek coming out of the front end the CEL is on as well, he's gonna get a vagcom scan tomorrow hopefully but just seeing if anyone here would know whats...
  12. eurotrash.

August 30th - 8thcivic.com cruise

so i was dragged out to a 8thcivic.com meet yesterday with my car being used as a camera car and the token european car overall the cruise was quite fun, we rolled through downtown without getting seperated which was kinda cool. People were turning heads wondering why the heck there were so...
  13. eurotrash.

it started with a CEL.... v.56K donotwant

a few of my friends got together and had a photoshoot yesterday, mainly focused on rolling shots we were at an industrial park near my house and had a van handy, tailgate and sliding doors open + DSLR + 2.0T jetta + GTI + mazda3 = lots of nice pictures the camera car (02 Chevrolet...
  14. eurotrash.

REVscene.net annual summer meet - August 16th Port Moody Airport

sucks they had to make it right in the middle of the Great Canadian Volkswagen Weekend, but on saturday it's the BBQ during the evening, so there should be enough time for this meet! the actual GCVW show and shine isn't until sunday the 17th hope you guys down south in washington can come out...
  15. eurotrash.

HDR, diesel content oh no!

friend of mine snapped this pic of a local diesel jetta a few months ago, it's a photoshopped hdr in the sense that he didn't stand there and snap 4 different exposures to make it since then she has slapped on spacers and eyelids, for those that are local, you've probably seen this car either...
  16. eurotrash.

Forge DV install, how long did it take you?

hey i just picked up a Forge Diverter valve and i'm interested to know how long it took for you guys to install it, and also is it hard? i skimmed over the DIY and it seems not that fun to do:bellyroll:
  17. eurotrash.

oil pressure warning on the mfd?

hey guys, something weird happened with my car today... i was going to a meet up a mountain, and at those hairpin turns i cornered at 80 with ESP on, and all of a sudden my MFD shows a warning about the oil pressure, but there's no yellow indicator light and the car drove fine up the mountain...
  18. eurotrash.

weird sound out of my engine...56K donotwant

before the target after some pics of us cruising around town and random stuff: big thanks to andrew@redline motorworks, very helpful and replied every single PM i sent him! big ups to Sonic789 and our other friend Trevor for installation (yeah i barely did shit since i...
  19. eurotrash.

minor mods: pedobear content

i've had my clear sidemarkers and open fog grilles installed for a few weeks now, never got a chance to take a picture until today when the UPS guy brought me my europlate here's some pics (i just washed the car): my evoms intake is coming on thursday, thanks to andrew@redline motorworks!