GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

work in progress

eurotrash.

i has candy
Car(s)
Volkswagen Golf GTI
these are patrick's old RS's (red GTI with R32 front, europlate that says pew pew)
i bought these about a month or so ago, finally got it on this week and a friend of mine did a quick shoot

big ups to alex and curtis @ speed syndicate for fender work on my car, great guys

still a work in progress....
it's going to go lower, my rear right suspension is seized, we have to yank it out and soak it in a tub of lube and get it moving

i'm also puzzled by camber right now, my alignment shop says that -1.9 is the most it'll go on the stock camber kit, but ive seen some pretty heavily cambered mkv around. locally there's a guy that's running -4.2 camber on stock camber kits....anyone have a diy or idea?

Last edited:

Horus USAF

shhh Im thinkin......
Car(s)
06 GTI
Nice stance for a DD in my opinion OP. Wheels look pretty sick too.

MasterGunnZ

The sex
Car(s)
GTI
Please tell me your not rocking those on springs...

eurotrash.

i has candy
Car(s)
Volkswagen Golf GTI
Please tell me your not rocking those on springs...
no, why would i do that?
it's on H&R ultralows, the rear right one is seized atm and my friends and i are going to try to lube it up like crazy (no homo)

more pics to come hopefully! i dont wanna shoot too many pictures right now....it's not at the way i want it to be

Chi_GTI_2009

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
Beastly

Steelracer

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GTI (2)
Camber

I have the cross suspension in the front, and run over -3 in the front, and the rear is over -3 with stock set up. I am not slammed, since I run 265/35/18 when racing. So, I am sure you can squeeze alot more.

But I did just purchase the ksport rear camber kit, its sitting in my garage waiting to get put on, so I can make easier adjustments.

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
I am not slammed, since I run 265/35/18 when racing. [/IMG]

How did you fit those? Are there rubbing issues? What rims did you fit those on?

dub4orl

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mkv gti
wheels are sick. fitment seems a little off especially in the front. it might be the picture but in the 4th pic that's a whole lotta poke for the fronts IMO. love the wheels themselves though, the finish is immaculate.

Steelracer

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GTI (2)
From what i have read -3 is the max camber for the rear (without a camber kit). I told my alignment shop to max out the rear and it came out to -3 perfectly on both sides

I have -3.4 rear from stock setup. So that is a false statement. That was done on a nissan GT-R alignment.