GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. NYCSuits

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

Pick your poison but with that being said, I rather choose a snake over someone who filed bankruptcy 4 times, makes fun of disabled people, discriminates against religions, and won't release his tax returns because he's probably been skirting the system to pay little to no taxes. Snake >...
  2. NYCSuits

OEM downpipe...

The guy is selling the downpipe that came stock on his '10 GTI....it's the same exact downpipe as on your car. The seller probably went stage 2 and bought an aftermarket high-flow or non-catted downpipe
  3. NYCSuits

2015 Mustang RS3

A K04 can take it
  4. NYCSuits

10 automakers sued over keyless ignitions including VW

13 fucking incompetent and mentally handicapped people who should have never been behind the wheel to begin with
  5. NYCSuits

Is there any news on APR's current situation?

OH APR SUCH DISAPPOINTMENT First Watch This: watch?v=cOUe0YyqxTk Second Read This: http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?7228914-Rumors-are-034-is-no-longer-an-APR-dealer
  6. NYCSuits

The Next Car Swap

With all the trolling that originally went on in this thread...at the end of the day you never want to see a post like this from anyone. Sorry to hear man
  7. NYCSuits

BYE FELICIA!

The fact people don't get the Friday reference and are asking about Felicia makes me sad
  8. NYCSuits

The Next Car Swap

Sonax is most effective when applied to a dry a wheel and the streaking on the tire is oil from the roads or even old tire dressing that has been agitated when you used the brush. Try Stoner Tarminator...it's like 6 bucks and gets everything off the tires with no streaking.
  9. NYCSuits

Pole: Your Favorite Plac Vehicle?

Ford Edge w/ Ramz
  10. NYCSuits

Help me choose my catback

Akrapovic
  11. NYCSuits

Why did WAP get banned?

Not meatspin...please ban
  12. NYCSuits

Why did everyone get banned?

Quick run down... 1) At no point can you complain about tuning companies (not naming anyone in particular) 2) People posting the same threads over and over again 3) Relaxed atmosphere is no longer to be found here
  13. NYCSuits

The Next Car Swap

NO WAY...that's terrible dude
  14. NYCSuits

A few pics of the new S3

Now I'm wet...the Q7 is my guilty pleasure car. It is still my favorite SUV to date...even more so due to the lack luster re-design.
  15. NYCSuits

A few pics of the new S3

Don't care for the S3....more Q7 S-line pics doe
  16. NYCSuits

GK Goes JDM, Brah. Beats Worst Forum Member on Actually Getting a Car this Century

Congrats! I rarely see a 350Z (or G35 coupe 1st gen) with the optional Brembo brakes. Is this going to be a weekend drift machine?
  17. NYCSuits

2014 Tiguan

Yes...but the down fall is the 6 speed auto because on the '09-'11 it holds gears too long and the updated '12-present shifts up as soon as possible for better MPGs.
  18. NYCSuits

The Next Car Swap

My friend in NY regrets buying the AS3 for his wife's car...he told me they wear slightly better than the Super Sports on his BMW and they are terrible in temperatures below freezing. They ride like bricks in 10-33F and they can't handle even a dusting of snow in NYC without spinning the tires...
  19. NYCSuits

My new 2015 Golf R came in!

All I see are 6 pictures of the same exact Golf R with different number plates