GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

[SYD] F/S : Roughly 1000kms old 4 x Enkei RPF1 17x9" et45 + tyres

Wheels : Roughly 1000km old 4 x Enkei RPF1 - 17x9" et45 No marks Tyres : Roughly 1000km old bought at the same times as the wheels Front : 235/40/17 Kumho Ecsta SPT Rear : 215/45/17 Dunlop Sport Maxx KU31 4 x RPF1 wheel caps 4 x wheel locks 4 x after market chrome wheel nuts Wheels have been...
  2. C

1500Kms old GTI MKV Original suspension set

I replaced the stock suspension with after market one at 1500th Km and now I want to sell this stock suspension but I am not sure how much its worth. My car is 2007 MKV GTI. Can anyone advise me how much I should sell them for? Cheers Duddy
  3. C

Miltek Catback, Remus muffler or Customised catback exhaust ??

In the market for the exhaust for my car without having to chip it. I am only getting Carbonia CAI and an nonresonated catback exhaust.. Here is the options .. Remus (muffler + tips only) Miltek catback - nonresonated Customised, full stainlessteel, catback - nonresonated Carline at...
  4. C

Catback Miltek, Remus Muffler or customed catback ?? need advise..

In the market for the exhaust for my car without having to chip it. I am only getting Carbonia CAI and an nonresonated catback exhaust.. Here is the options .. Remus (muffler + tips only) for about $1000 or Miltek catback - nonresonated for about $2000 or Customised, full stainlessteel...
  5. C

Just another Silver with 18" and Sportline springs...

Sorry for crappy pictures guys..
  6. C

Nothing to see here! Sorry double post...

Nothing to see here! EDIT : There are many things to see now :biggrin:
  7. C

Just another Silver in Mooney Mooney :-)

Went up there along the old Pacific Highway... love the corners there. :burnrubber:
  8. C

Has anyone taken the GTI to the track yet?

If you have, how did it go? Any particular track day organiser recommended? I can't wait till mine reach 1500km!.. just to be safe. Cheers
  9. C

GTI, manual, Eibach Sportline, 18" wheels, Royal National Park = Pure Sex, almost!

GTI, manual, Eibach Sportline, 18" wheels, Royal National Park = Pure Sex, almost! Took my 4 day old GTI to Royal National Park today... love the Eibach Sportline with 18" wheels, cornering like a slot car and no rubbing! With this spring, I can see bit of neg chamber there which I don't mind...
  10. C

Eibach Sportline - How much lower will it be once it's settled?

Hi guys, Just installed Eibach Sportline on my 200km old GTI. The gap between the tyres and the car body is about 2 fingers (around 25mm??) rear and front. Shouldn't it be lower than that? how much lower should I expect once the springs settle? I saw how low these springs are on other GTIs on...