GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Brave. There is no way in hell I would ever get rid of my GTI. Too much money invested and just such a good vehicle.

Oh man. Getting rid of vehicles after investing too much money is the name of my game!

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Wait. Didn't you just get the R after the GTI turbo fiasco

skinner-chuckles-nervously.gif

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Wait. Didn't you just get the R after the GTI turbo fiasco

Yes. Loved it so much, wanted one with far less miles, since I bought it with 65k, and was about to cross 80k. So bought the Iridium Grey 7.5R you see in the background with 26k miles.

Edit: Had the white MK7 R for just over 13 months.

1678330113121.png

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Did the usual shop work this morning, plus a Passat Midpipe on a car all the way from Tennessee (second this week from there).

Then for the first time in a few years got to throw down a few laps at the local-ish indoor go kart track.

82B4F8CE-F1C4-43F5-8ABF-A0888244BCA4.jpeg
195732FB-96E4-4E72-B1FB-6B1E5F8AEB0F.jpeg

It was a blast, and makes me miss the GTI (still in pieces) even more.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Ahhh
Yes. Loved it so much, wanted one with far less miles, since I bought it with 65k, and was about to cross 80k. So bought the Iridium Grey 7.5R you see in the background with 26k miles.

View attachment 275225
Good. Thought you were leaving the VAG

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Did the usual shop work this morning, plus a Passat Midpipe on a car all the way from Tennessee (second this week from there).

Then for the first time in a few years got to throw down a few laps at the local-ish indoor go kart track.

View attachment 275227View attachment 275229

It was a blast, and makes me miss the GTI (still in pieces) even more.

Fucking love indoor karting. A group of us forum members in New England went a couple months ago. Always a blast.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S

View attachment 275225
That's sweet!

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
How big would that market be - three guys?
Divide that by 2 😂😂. What I’ve noticed with the passat groups esp the 4banger non GT group those guys are pretty frugal - 75% of the lowered group run and love raceland coilovers. And wheels are typically like you see in that video 😅

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Divide that by 2 😂😂. What I’ve noticed with the passat groups esp the 4banger non GT group those guys are pretty frugal - 75% of the lowered group run and love raceland coilovers. And wheels are typically like you see in that video 😅

It's because they inherited their mothers car.

I had a 2002 B5.5.....on the original clubb5.com forum.....it was a legit enthusiast "build" forum.....these newer Passats are like building a corolla