GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
Last year I found this in my kids Halloween candy maybe zrickety lives in my neighborhood 🙈
20200911_190730.jpg

Last edited:

AM407

Autocross Champion
The Atheist Test? Yeah, my intelligence has been insulted, but not in the way they think. Nice straw man there.

It’s been a while, but I also read a great book: The Blind Watchmaker by Richard Dawkins. Turns out there is actually a rational argument to be made, not just “Ha ha, Coke can! Eyeball! Too complicated! See how stupid!”

Chad13762

Go Kart Champion
Makes me think. Maybe it's not a totally intelligent design. The creator is like me with car projects. I get excited and ambitious at first, but eventually get bored and move on to another project I'll never finish.

The universe is filled with half-assed unfinished worlds.

Creator: "Hey guys, checkout this new world I'm working on, it has green creatures with 10 arms."
Creator's Buddy: "Dude, are you ever going to finish up that Earth project that's been sitting in your yard for a few millennia?"
Creator: "Maybe, someday...Oh look, there's a vintage used world for sale on Godslist. I could totally make that one badass."

Last edited:

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
I do not 'embrace religion,' but I do embrace a Creator. I read a great book, one of the points is how we were intelligently created. There are millions of differentiated cells just in your eyes. The idea of us crawling out of a primordial ooze is like a can of Coke forming itself on the ground from nothing, painted red, with logo, filled with yummy soda. It's absurd. We are a billion times more complex than a can of Coke. Literally everything in nature is systems built upon systems, to think this is by chance takes more faith than believing in the Almighty.

BREATHING unobstructed air is NOT selfish. Use your brain, the virus is no more dangerous than anything we ever face on a daily basis.

@StorableComa who do I trust? Myself. And vetted sources that don't have a financial stake in the control of our lives. The Matrix says you are a battery, in reality you are [their] piggy bank. Follow the money.
Breathing unobstructed air without a mask in a public setting where you are sharing the enviroment with other people in these times where masks are a recommended precaution can not be made to be anything but selfish. You're asked to wear a thin piece of fabric over your face holes when interacting with other human beings. I really think this is just 136 pages as to why Zrickety is the biggest, most fragile snowflake of them all.

"I don't wanna wear a mask, I'm special, FREEEEEDOOOOOOMSSSSS!" Granted if you think this is all just step 1 in some grandiose scheme by the .1% that control the world I can't help you. You're too wrapped around the axle at that point. Next you'll be telling use the earth is flat, we live under a dome that rides on the back of a giant sea turtle that's supported by four elephants and birds are battery powered surveillance systems.

Edit: You're free to trust yourself. Amassing sources that align with your world view and discarding all the others that do not doesn't make you right. It means you have a basic understanding of how to use google.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Oh and he coke can stuff.. you're missing quite a bit from the enviroment. What would be equatable to plants on this coke can planet? What other organic materials are present?

If you want to make a thought provoking argument you need to stick with apples to apples. Organic materials changing due to the time and taking different forms over generally (at least in our enviroment) inert materials that have few reactions. You do know you're just a giant sack of different chemicals reacting and binding with each other right? A better argument would be to use a watermellon... but if you did that.. then someone might argue that we've altered and guided the watermelon over millennia and it's almost as if we've changed it for our purposes based on it's natural properties to evolve... damn, I'll see if I can find a more "JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS" style rebuke for you.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
How do I know you wouldn't answer the question or how do I know that social services is called when it's a mentally ill person without a weapon? I figure you didn't answer the question because you can't or won't and the social services part because of newspaper reports.

I've already answered every question you asked. You just don't like the answers, because old people are more likely to support authoritarianism in the governance of "others".

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Amassing sources that align with your world view and discarding all the others that do not doesn't make you right. It means you have a basic understanding of how to use google.
This is exactly what all of you are doing as well. I am NOT alone in my belief of the SCAMdemic or the intelligent Creator. There are millions like me. I see them in public.
Make fun of me all you want, but God will not be mocked...

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
This is exactly what all of you are doing as well. I am NOT alone in my belief of the SCAMdemic or the intelligent Creator. There are millions like me. I see them in public.
You misunderstand. I can't speak for everyone here, but generally what is linked is the "current" accepted scientific consensus. There is also a difference in attitude. You shoot down everything and cling to your beliefs while blindly refuting anything that clashes with them. Normally when introduced with new information you should adjust your world view, as you can't adjust the world.

There is plenty of confirmed, peer reviewed, and accepted current studies about viral transmission. You want don't want to wear a mask even when presented with new information that shows it has a CHANCE of lowering transmission rates and want to die on the hill of "Mauh Freedoms".

Do "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service" signs also upset you? Honestly unless you have a very high level of study in the field, why wouldn't you just take the simple precaution of wearing a mask? I think you're doing yourself a huge disservice here, Zrickety. Care more about yourself and your health man, you're too old to die from stupid things, but not old enough to not die young. Be proactive about your health and understand that lowering your chances of transmission is a good thing.

Let's shift gears here and do a thought exercise along with a do it yourself experiment.

So stay with me here, as this is going to get a little ELI5 and sound a bit unrelated at first:
Underwear, it's a thin layer of fabric that is often marketed as "breathable", correct? You wear it under your clothing to provide a thin barrier between the rest of your clothing and the outside world.
You've shit your pants before, right? No need to lie to kick it, we've all unfortunately been there. Now, when you shit your pants.. did you notice how your underwear contained most of the nastiness from reaching your pants? I mean, we're not talking peeing out your butthole here. That'd be like vomiting in your mask, which would still probably contain it to just you - but I digress. Now think of the underwear as a mask, and your butthole as your mouth. Make a little more sense about how your mouth shit is being contained from getting all over?

Now on to the prove it to me! science experiment.

Go stand in font of a mirror and breath on it. Keep moving forward until you can see a fog begin to form. See all that? That's the water vapor from you humid ass lungs and any other nastiness that wanted to hitch a ride with it condensing on the mirror surface in such quantity that it is visible to the naked eye. Now put your mask on and stand just as far away as you were, breath on the mirror.. Notice you can't see the fog building up? Not to say you didn't have some of your nasty breath reach the mirror, but the level on transfer was reduced by a factor that you can no longer see it with that perfect eye of yours.

#BallsOutForCovid #BallsOutMasksOn #SnowflakesCryAboutMasks

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
You can adjust the world though.

Just disregard all information that doesn't fit the narrative you've created.

Perception is reality, unfortunately.

We've got a lot of people with their blinders on full time. You could hit Zrickety with the most brilliant prose ever, loaded with facts and beautifully presented, but you would still get all caps shouting in response.

The laughable holes in the creation "theory" mean nothing to a believer. They just ignore all the pieces that don't fit.

Chad13762

Go Kart Champion

Oh, sure. He can be mocked.

God, lick my sweaty ball sack!

Now, lets equate this to Zrickety's proof regarding masks. If I report back tomorrow, and haven't been struck down by lightning, that's proof there is no god.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I've already answered every question you asked. You just don't like the answers, because old people are more likely to support authoritarianism in the governance of "others".

No you didn't. I asked you who they should send on a call for a mentally ill person that is known to be armed? Still want to just send social workers?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Sweden has herd immunity. We need to let all the young, healthy people get it, and be done with it. They are dragging this out for no good reason. CHANGE MY MIND.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
No you didn't. I asked you who they should send on a call for a mentally ill person that is known to be armed? Still want to just send social workers?

Nope, I already said officers and a social worker. The issue now is there isn't a social worker to send.