GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Sweden has herd immunity. We need to let all the young, healthy people get it, and be done with it. They are dragging this out for no good reason. CHANGE MY MIND.
Population of Sweden is about 10mil. They also have a very homogeneous society, AND socialized health care.
https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/sweden-population/#:~:text=The current population of Sweden,year according to UN data.

Population of the USA is is about 330mil. We have a very multicultural society, and do not socialize health care.
https://www.census.gov/popclock/

You really need to work on that whole Apples to Apples comparison thing, also might want to read up on the recent Swedish health news. They'e had 86,505 cases of Covid, or 1 out of every 115 people diagnosed. Now take those numbers and use them on a populated city in the US.

Edit: Also, I don't think herd immunity means what you think it means in this situation. We have yet to develop herd immunity to the common flu, and it's been around for how long?

And also, might wanna google around about their so called herd immunity.. I'll just leave it at that.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
@StorableComa there are people that never get the flu, never get the shot...perhaps there is more to immunity than they are telling us? The vaccine is not very effective anyway. Unless you count killing seniors as effective. @GTIfan99 wants to tell us a sample of 2,000 people in NYC is more accurate than a sample of 10 million people in Sweden, when our death rates are very similar. Sweden took a very different approach and are living their lives normally. Apples to Apples, you can look at world population and see only 0.2% have tested for the virus, and 99.99% of us doing just fine. You're being played. Unless you are old, there is nothing to fear.

Chad13762

Go Kart Champion
..Unless you are old, there is nothing to fear.

This all boils down to zrickety and anti-maskers are selfish assholes. All the rhetoric is an attempt to justify selfishness.

My opinion for those attempting to argue logic with zrickety et al.: No amount logic will change his opinion. He's here only for the exposure.

There's a very good series on Youtube that explains his personality type. Here's one of the series that's relevant, but I'd suggest watching them all.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Note: I didn't suffer any divine vengeance for mocking god. God is a construct of your imagination.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I'm selfish because I'm healthy? LOL ok. Let the old people wear masks and wash their hands 20 times a day. We can't shut down the world over this. Cuomo killed 10,000 seniors in nursing homes, but I'm the bad guy?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
If fighting for medical freedom makes me the bad guy, I welcome it. If they can make you wear a mask in the name of 'helping others' or as Kamala Harris says, 'making a sacrifice' (creepy), what else can they make you do?
Live on your feet or die on your knees...

Chad13762

Go Kart Champion
If fighting for medical freedom makes me the bad guy, I welcome it. If they can make you wear a mask in the name of 'helping others' or as Kamala Harris says, 'making a sacrifice' (creepy), what else can they make you do?
Live on your feet or die on your knees...

Lots of words = Attempt to justify being a selfish asshole.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Agreed. He doesn't really understand infection either.

@zrickety - You do understand that the human body does't have a light switch that flips when you're infected. It's a slow process of the virus gaining a foothold, hijacking your cells replication hardware, making copies of itself and slowly altering your normal body functions until you have physical symptoms. YOU CANT PROVE YOU ARE HEALTHY WITHOUT HOURLY BLOOD COUNT CHECKS - This is to ensure your white cell count isn't spiking and your other blood levels are within normal ranges.

You can scream your healthy all you want - By they time you have symptoms it's too late. So yes, you are being very selfish. You care only about you, and your perceived chances with the virus. You could give two flying fucks about anyone else it seems. Your perceived freedoms are more important to you than the slim chance of protecting other lives.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Oh, and on the flu shot. People who don't get the flu tend to take precautions to minimize their exposure. They wash their hands, avoid crowded places, and hell I've even see people wear MASKs during flu season.. Holy shit. What a concept.

Herd immunity means the majority of the population has active immunity to the virus, this doesn't allow it gain a foothold in our populations and spread to infect those who lack proper immunity. Look at Measles.. You get an MMR shot. When was the last time you heard of Measles outbreaks that didn't revolve around ANTI-Vaxers and their refusal to protect themselves?

Or are the 5g microchips in the vax going to do more harm? You know I hear masks block the 5G wifi big brother waves, while blocking your face from facial recognition software so they can't amplify your personal signal. Might wanna look into the mask. :sneaky:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Oh, and on the flu shot. People who don't get the flu tend to take precautions to minimize their exposure. They wash their hands, avoid crowded places, and hell I've even see people wear MASKs during flu season.. Holy shit. What a concept.

Herd immunity means the majority of the population has active immunity to the virus, this doesn't allow it gain a foothold in our populations and spread to infect those who lack proper immunity. Look at Measles.. You get an MMR shot. When was the last time you heard of Measles outbreaks that didn't revolve around ANTI-Vaxers and their refusal to protect themselves?

Or are the 5g microchips in the vax going to do more harm? You know I hear masks block the 5G wifi big brother waves, while blocking your face from facial recognition software so they can't amplify your personal signal. Might wanna look into the mask. :sneaky:

Don't you mean the 5G cellular waves? 5GHz wifi doesn't travel very far outside your home.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
your perceived chances with the virus
I have literally posted all the data, done all the calculations, for you lazy people. These are not perceived chances, these are statistical facts. I'm sorry you were fooled by the media over the corona boogeyman, but it's not as deadly as they made it out to be. FACT.
covid4.jpg

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
@StorableComa there are people that never get the flu, never get the shot...perhaps there is more to immunity than they are telling us? The vaccine is not very effective anyway. Unless you count killing seniors as effective. @GTIfan99 wants to tell us a sample of 2,000 people in NYC is more accurate than a sample of 10 million people in Sweden, when our death rates are very similar. Sweden took a very different approach and are living their lives normally. Apples to Apples, you can look at world population and see only 0.2% have tested for the virus, and 99.99% of us doing just fine. You're being played. Unless you are old, there is nothing to fear.

Holy shit.. Do you not understand population density or what a homogeneous society means? The only one being played here is you. You're the dumb angry puppet who is too distracted by the bullshit like having to wear a mask to pay attention to the real shit that is going on everyday. Keep fighting for your mask rights while your real freedoms are being repressed and your economic station is being cemented to where you're content but not a threat.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
I have literally posted all the data, done all the calculations, for you lazy people. These are not perceived chances, these are statistical facts. I'm sorry you were fooled by the media over the corona boogeyman, but it's not as deadly as they made it out to be. FACT.
View attachment 185675

Please share your exact figures and math with all work provide so we can double check. Also only peer reviewed sources will be accepted from their original study.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Look at Measles.. You get an MMR shot. When was the last time you heard of Measles outbreaks that didn't revolve around ANTI-Vaxers and their refusal to protect themselves?
There was a Navy ship recently that had a big outbreak, all 'MMR vaccinated' crew. The MMR shot is also not effective. You are better off getting the measles, and the anti-cancer benefit that comes with it. REAL immunity. Our grandparents had measles parties. The majority of 'vaccines' are for diseases that resolve in a week on their own. Another bait and switch.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Please share your exact figures and math with all work provide so we can double check. Also only peer reviewed sources will be accepted from their original study.
Everything I've posted is using publicly available numbers...I won't do your homework for you. Unless you pay me.
PM for paypal info.