1. Z

FS: Parting out MK5 GTI

itg drop in filter for BPY $40
  2. Z

FS: Parting out MK5 GTI

itg drop in filter for BPY $40 18" Huff (BBS made) curb on one wheel $350
  3. Z

Break my front swaybar

All the sudden feel very weird while turning and change lane on highway speed. And making lot of clunk noise similar to when my rear swaybar bracket snapped. So bring my car to my mechanic for check up............:thumbdown: Let you guys look at the pics, nothing I should say about. Do find a...
  4. Z

FS: KMAC Camber Plate

K-MAC stage 2 camber plate used for about 3 month, 2500km (1560 mile) on it. I bought it brand new directly from KMAC Australia. I changed to pro-kit, so I don't need a camber plate for alignment anymore. SOLD
  5. Z

Customer privacy issue at Cowell?

I got my GTI from Clarkdale 2yr ago, I only went Cowell for service 2 times about 1yr ago. Just now Cowell sales person called on my cellphone, ask me if I wanna change a new car. The problem is I never leave any my information to their sales department or that sales person, but service...
  6. Z

What is this sensor?

I was swapping my coilpack to find out the misfire problem, and saw one of the sensor is almost broken apart. But I don't know what it is. :iono: anyone can help me and the part number if possible?
  7. Z

Misfire in cylinder 1 ONLY

About 6 month ago, I changed all plugs to NGK BKR7EIX and then cylinder 1 coilpack dead on me right after. My dealer changed the cylinder 1 coilpack (Rev.D) under warranty. Recently I upgraded to APR stage2, but switch 93 to 91 octane and filled up with Shell 91(:thumbdown: I'll go back to...
  8. Z

Compliance Recall Q8...Repost

Just received a recall notice about Headlamp inspection/Modification for '06-'08 Jetta & '07-'08 Rabbit/GTI Problems: Low beam horizontal aiming Vertical aiming Vertical aiming of low beam relative to the high beam(diagonal)
  9. Z

OY Recall

Just brought my car back to dealer for new ECU software upgrade. After upgrade all my VAG-com modifacation (DRL disable, remote windows...etc) are still there. My first impression after upgrade was throttle response. Before I have to step deep on gas to make sure engine wont stop (similar to...