GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by TEHSNAPS

1. TEHSNAPS

18" OEM GLI AUTOBAHN BATHURST RIMS WITH TIRES

For sale 4 18 inch 2012 gli rims. Tires have about 90% tread left on the them. One rim has some pretty hefty curb rash on the face but can be refinished. The other three are in pretty decent shape. One has one piece but it's nothing major. The tires themself are Dunlop 225/40/18 sp sport...
  2. TEHSNAPS

FS Hpfp upgrade for stage 2+

I have a HPFP for sale that is ready for stage 2+ It was purchase from hpfpupgrade.com I have ran it for about 15k miles. Asking $350 but I'm willing to entertain other offers! Price includes shipping. It's for a FSI engine to be clear. Here is the link...
  3. TEHSNAPS

Plasti dip GOLD

So I have always wanted gold rims but never wanted to fork over the money. So the powers of watching hours of youtube I decide to visit dipyourcar.com and give it a try. Hope you enjoy Before After :thumbup:
  4. TEHSNAPS

Tire opinions

It's that time again for some new tires. I currently have 235/35/19 on and running stock suspension. Next after the tires will be dropping it down. I was thinking about running 225/35/19 but wasn't sure if my rims would stick out to far. Also worried about damage to rims because Louisiana...
  5. TEHSNAPS

FS oem coil packs, Oem HPFP , replica votex side skirts

I have 4 oem coil packs with 30 k miles on them $40 shipped. SOLD Oem HPFP with 35k miles $150 shipped or obo Side skirts are primer gray and need to be painted. Bought these and never took them out of the shipping package. $100 shipped. Have pictures just been lazy will post if needed.
  6. TEHSNAPS

HPFP

So just upgraded to stage 2+ and still having furl cuts at wot. I sent hpfpupgrade a email and it went as follows Hello I was inquiring about your HPFP warranty. I upgrade to you guys pump on may of last year and when I went to apr stage 2. I had a couple of fuel cuts after I installed the...
  7. TEHSNAPS

Huffs for sale with TPMS

These have been sitting in my storage for 2 years now and I felt like making some room. Pretty good condition I would give them a 9 out of 10. No curbs and one has a couple scratches I/2 inch long but that's it. Tires are sumitomo HTR Z 3 and 2 have about 65% tread left and the others will...
  8. TEHSNAPS

Opinions on hpfp

Well looks like after going to stage 2 my stock fuel filter isn't enough and causes to make my car misfire at wot. ( APR should put that shit on their website, but that's another story). So basically wasn't looking to drop a grand on a hpfp, so I need some opinions, reviews what eve on some...
  9. TEHSNAPS

Hesitation after stage 2 upgrade

Ok sorry if this is long winded. So today I drove to Dallas to get my car rechipped to stage 2. Got in the car to come home and I noticed when I put the power down in 4 ,5, and 6 gear around 4500 to 5000 rpm I notice a slight jerk like it wasnt getting fuel or something. So I drove around a...
  10. TEHSNAPS

Going to stage 2 and have one ?

Just like the title says I just installed the 3inch pipe and bout to go get rechipped. I have read on the forum about a Pcv fix and was wondering if I need this. Heard it prevents codes coming up. Wasnt sure and this is why I'm asking. Thanks Kirk
  11. TEHSNAPS

WTB 42dd 02 sensor

Looking for this adaptor if anyone is selling or knows where I can get one Thanks Kirk
  12. TEHSNAPS

disconnected battery now no aux.

So I replaced wife's battery in her 07 Gli and now when u hit the cd button to go to aux it doesn't go to aux..... Any ideas Thanks
  13. TEHSNAPS

sidemarker led bulb

So I have some clear sidemarkers and I want some l e d bulbs that r as bright as my hids . Was wondering if anyone knows where I can get those. Thanks kirk
  14. TEHSNAPS

motorola xoom tablet

This is the 3g/4g wifi version. Used for bout a month Looking 650.00 shipped Pics upon request
  15. TEHSNAPS

tpms wanted

Looking for some tpms sensors. Let me know Thanks kirk