GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Suni

1. S

FS: 2008 MK5 GTI BAGGED *UK*

Lets see if the car gets any interest here.. 3 Door Hatchback, Petrol, Manual. 6 months MOT, 1 previous owner(s), 6 months road tax, no accidents, leather interior, climate control, air conditioning, electric windows and mirrors, ABS braking system, CD, spare wheel, 56,000. I've had the car...
  2. S

Wheel Alignment Dilemma (air)

I'm looking for a bit of advice from guys on air, preferably on 17s. So.. today I went got my alignment. I told the guy to leave the camber as is because I had it maxed out and didn't really want it touched. Anyway, it turns out my camber on the rear wasn't maxed, only -3.5 on the passenger...
  3. S

Thule Fairing, Help!

Hey Guys, Look for a bit of help. We can't buy Fairings over here in Scotland,I've no idea why Thule don't sell em.. Wondering if anyone has one for sale and would be willing to ship over. I'm not sure what size is best for the mkv, 38" or 42"? Hope you can help, Stu
  4. S

Lomotion Photo Thread

Thought I'd make a thread to post some images, not only of my car, but of a few of my mates. Will post more over time. All photos are done not by myself -but a good friend, who happens to be as enthusiastic as the rest of us, even though he doesn't drive a lowered / fancy automobile. To sum the...
  5. S

Fitment help

OK guys, need a bit of help. Last night I tested a 12mm spacer on the rear of my car. The fitment is pretty much spot on, how I would like (but only when aired out). The lip is sitting around 4-5mm out from the rear arch / fender. My problem is, I'm yet to have an alignment / camber...
  6. S

WORK Nearly Done.

Here's some snaps of the car. I wasn't going to post any photos of the car until after Early Edition this Sunday, but I've ran into a few problems with the install and I need one of my rear bags replaced. I've had these wheels sitting in my garage for almost a year now. I'm really glad with...
  7. S

WTB US Spec Rear lower

Hi Guys, I'll start this post of by mentioning that I am from Scotland. Basically, I'm on the hunt for a standard GTI lower half (US Spec) I have the top part, just need the bottom plastic area. If anyone has one lying around and would care to get me a price on shipping it would be much...
  8. S

Chassis Notch

Hi Guys, Simple question. I'm taking my car to get the chassis notch done before I do my air install in a few weeks. The guy hasn't done anything like that before but assured me they can do anything. As my car is a European model, am I correct in saying only the DRIVER side will need...
  9. S

Camber & Alignment

I have a bit of a nooby question regarding camber and alignment.. I'm going to need to adjust the camber on my mk5 when I fit my new wheels (17x9 ET35 on the rear). I plan to run a 215/40/17 on it. However.. -What's the deal when you go to get an alignment after this has been done? Would I...
  10. S

Suni's Build

I've had my car since April of last year. So I guess I better make a thread to show the progress of the car leading up to show season. This is the only real forum I use and all my inspiration has came from you guys :thumbsup: Here are some early photos I took of the car when I first got it back...
  11. S

Air Gauges

So my air suspension kit arrived today. Absolutely delighted with it. Cant wait till Spring to do my install. I just have a question regarding gauges. All be it it's a bit of a nooby question, anyway.. I have the Accuair eLevel management and Airlift front / rears. Just wondering what I...
  12. S

WTB US Spec Rear Bumper

As the title says. I live it Scotland. Preferably CW, but doesn't really matter. Must be standard US Spec rear gti bumper with plastic lowers. *I understand shipping wont be cheap* Cheers :smile:
  13. S

[Photo Request] Front plate mount using Podi Skid Plate

http://podi.ca/Accessories.aspx Done a fair amount of searching before I posted this. I seen a lot of people talking about them and photos of them on Audi's, but I've yet to see any photo with people running them on a mkv? I like the idea of this and am considering getting one and adapting it...
  14. S

Airride kit advice

Hi Guys, I'm going to be purchasing a full kit within the next few months. I'm from the UK, but the prices over here are some what ridiculous for Accuair Management. Bagriders seem to have some awesome deals every now and again. With shipping to the UK + Import Tax, it still works out a fair...
  15. S

WTB US Spec Rear GTI Bumper

As title says. Preferably Candy white, but colour isn't much of an issue as I'll be getting it sprayed. Must be basic GTI bumper with plastic lowers. Could also maybe arrange a trade for my Euro Spec rear bumper. But don't really want to be without a bumper for a long period of time as my cars...