GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by snobrdrdan

1. snobrdrdan

Movie and TV Recommendations

Okay...I went back and watched seasons 1-4 So don't watch ANY of the rest....seasons 5-8? Is it bad or would be a waste of time or what?
  2. snobrdrdan

Agreed on Kurt and Dexter, on their parts....that's why I was so sold on the new show and now just trying to catch up on the original series. Yeah...I wasn't sold on the Harrison kid either. Flip floppy and kind of annoying.
  3. snobrdrdan

I was wondering that too.....the door is wide open
  4. snobrdrdan

I went back and started watching the original series....binge watched Season 1 over the weekend so far. It's good. Didn't see that twist at the end coming. Gotta say I was disappointed in the Dexter: New Blood ending though. From what I've read of the original series finale, it's a (so...
  5. snobrdrdan

Yeah....didn't have Showtime back then and just didn't know much about it. I'm hooked on this New Blood though and curious to see how it ends now (or for now?) All I knew about it, before, was that the original series ending was just a let down. I guess I'll have to go back and watch them...
  6. snobrdrdan

This is probably odd, but I'd never seen the show Dexter before but I like the (new) Dexter: New Blood show
  7. snobrdrdan

The classy alcoholics thread

:unsure:
  8. snobrdrdan

2021 Formula 1 Season

You know....that DID cross my mind for a second after it happened :ROFLMAO: Max was gaining some ground after the tire change and I was kind of rooting for him to come back (he would've needed to be 1 second faster each lap basically) but he wasn't gaining enough to catch Lewis, and then *poof*...
  9. snobrdrdan

2021 Formula 1 Season

I'm just a casual fan and DVR'd the race and just fast forwarded thru the whole thing pretty much. Fast/boring track....it wasn't until the end that it got somewhat interesting. I mean...they had advertised "Max vs. Lewis" on the billboards so I don't think it was rigged or something, but to...
  10. snobrdrdan

Me waiting on the next/final season of Ozark...
  11. snobrdrdan

Anyone else mining

12. snobrdrdan

Who did you have a crush on when you were younger?

Agreed & I'll one up you there.... Elisha Cuthbert
  13. snobrdrdan

And there goes the Dodge Charger and Challenger.

I concur I said I'd never drive a minivan, but after checking one out....it really is more practical & so much easier with the kids. It's loaded too Any other SUV wouldn't have the space or functionality that the Pacifica offers. And for my short drive....the Hybrid works perfect. I've gone...
  14. snobrdrdan

And there goes the Dodge Charger and Challenger.

While it was fun trying to annoy them.....unfortunately, no :cry: The Daytona 392 left us on 10/25....I went the COMPLETE opposite way and have a '21 Pacifica Hybrid now. And the wife just got a '21 Pacifica (gas) last week too. In my defense....kid number #4 is due in April