GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Recent content by snobrdrdan

1. snobrdrdan

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

430375CB-421E-420F-9F78-E6BD561A4FEF by snobrdrdan, on Flickr
  2. snobrdrdan

752277D5-FD96-4E5E-ACD8-FF3234D67916 by snobrdrdan, on Flickr
  3. snobrdrdan

^^^ha ha I was thinking more of a NSFW kind of edit ;)
  4. snobrdrdan

The wife was watching the Bachelor show, yeah I know, and this was the funniest thing I've seen happen on it. He asked her if she wanted a glass or to drink out of the bottle? The girl goes..."I'll drink out of the bottle....I'm not classy all the time." Then this ensued: Again: I'm just...
  5. snobrdrdan

TPMS programming

Gotcha. Just another, and cheapest, alternative though. I'm not sure about changing the batteries though. The sensors are filled with a epoxy like material, to seal them off, so the batteries are buried under that stuff & getting it out without damaging anything *might* be tricky. But you've...
  6. snobrdrdan

TPMS programming

I *think* it's drive & go...no programming. An alternative might be just to code them out (turn them off) thru VagCom. Saves you some money from buying new sensors too.
  7. snobrdrdan

17's vs 18's Durability

I know you said you always wanted Huffs, but those are some heavy wheels (28-29lbs). And finding a set in clean/nice condition might be hard to do. An alternative would be the MK6's Detroits...which are similar to the Huffs except they have black pockets instead of the dark gray found on the...
  8. snobrdrdan

2007 MK5 GTI - FS/FT

You posted pics in your other thread, but don't have a price or the mileage listed
  9. snobrdrdan

Those and the Cry Babies and Tear Jerkers that I was obsessed with....would eat those til my tongue went numb, lol While drinking a Slurpee too Can you say diabetes?
  10. snobrdrdan

2020 Sonata gets some cool tech

I'm not a fan of the Hyundais/Kias, but they have stepped their game up respectfully But for a Sonata...wait for the 2021: https://www.autoblog.com/2019/12/09/2021-hyundai-sonata-nline-review/ I'm NOT a fan of the huge tail light strip though
  11. snobrdrdan

'07 K04 GTI Misfires

Your issues are above my pay grade, but sounds like logical thinking
  12. snobrdrdan

JT64's Car Journey

You look thrilled with your "new"/used car... 20190823_204943 by Transporter64, on Flickr