GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by snobrdrdan

1. snobrdrdan

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

E017DC26-247D-4F72-B3F6-8D8DDA6CB034 by snobrdrdan, on Flickr
  2. snobrdrdan

Corona comedy hour! C'mon folks...time for a laugh!

76FB5EB0-2357-4610-B1A4-3DCC734CC8C3 by snobrdrdan, on Flickr
  3. snobrdrdan

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

4A5CDC6B-234B-4246-854D-66881F3E5051 by snobrdrdan, on Flickr
  4. snobrdrdan

3 inch catless (how to?)

Regardless, a tune can/will get rid of the CEL (properly) Like ROH ECHT said, spacers are definitely hit or miss if they'll work. So it could just be $40 wasted if you still have the CEL, which could've gone towards a tune instead if that's what you're eventually planning anyways. And to go...
  5. snobrdrdan

3 inch catless (how to?)

Adding a downpipe alone will only add a little bit of power and more noise. To FULLY utilize the power/gains from a downpipe, get it tuned. And with a Stage 2 tune, it'll turn the CEL light off (caused by the downpipe) Problem solved
  6. snobrdrdan

MK5 GTI Stock Spring Rates are...

FYI, VW never publishes that info (to the public) So unless you can find a company or person that tested the rates, that's the only way
  7. snobrdrdan

Ye Olde Smoker Thread

Wow... Shoe leather though, huh? Wouldn't have guessed that
  8. snobrdrdan

Ye Olde Smoker Thread

Nope...never had Pastrami either. I *MIGHT* have tried corned beef, but not in my adult life. Having served it before (on St. Patty's Day) when I cooked in a restaurant isn't that more "wet", when served with cabbage anyways, compared to this smoked brisket? The brisket kinda looks like rib...
  9. snobrdrdan

02E DSG - Repair or Replace?

BEAUTIFUL car, and I'm a huge MK5 fan, but almost $16k for a 2007 (13 year old GTI) is pretty steep. That's MK7 GTI money right there It's clean and low mileage, but still. He's gonna be sitting on that for a while waiting for the right buyer
  10. snobrdrdan

Ye Olde Smoker Thread

I've never had brisket, but that looks pretty damn good
  11. snobrdrdan

The bored at home / COVID19 / Working from home thread

Bwahaha I remember that RadioShack car! I think my neighbor had that one & I lusted over it Another neighbor down the street had a "cool" Nikko car IIRC...can't remember which one Oh the good ol' days of jumping them off ramps, lol
  12. snobrdrdan

The bored at home / COVID19 / Working from home thread

Do Tyco R/C cars count? :ROFLMAO: That's what I had, geez, like 30 years ago now
  13. snobrdrdan

Opinions Needed - Suspension Refresh

You should get the rear aligned IMO though....get the fronts done, but I wouldn't wait too long, so that you only have to do & pay for one (4 wheel) alignment
  14. snobrdrdan

Loaded question..What does your screen name mean?

Same here...AND I'm still using my original AOL email :eek:
  15. snobrdrdan

Movie and TV Recommendations

Good movie The SRT Charger was cool in that too, lol