2. shmeeg

FS: EVOMS engine cover

SOLD
  3. shmeeg

FS: Revo SPS select switch

SOLD
  4. shmeeg

WTH: Stock Shocks / Struts

yes thats an H. as in want to HAVE cause i know you guys have shit layin around in your garage collectin dust like i do. my wife threw some of my stock parts out when she was 'cleaning out the garage' apparently. i can only find the stock springs now :mad: im thinking of takin of my konis off...
  5. shmeeg

stumped. riceburner exhaust sound

ok, im still taking the car to the dealer tomorrow, but i did a search and couldnt come up w/ anything. the car started making this shitty raspy/grating noise every time i push the gas pedal yesterday. the best way i can explain it is it sounds like a honda w/ a shitty aftermarket exhaust...
  6. shmeeg

stuck hood release

Anybody ever experience this? my car was at the dealership for a month because my AC blew up and after i got it back i went to look under the hood and the fckng hood release lever isnt popping the hood. i tried releasing it through the honeycomb but no dice. any ideas?
  7. shmeeg

TPMS part numbers

Does anybody know if there is a part # for the little black...thing and the silver washer piece for the TPMS? I looked in the ETKA and couldnt find anything. The only thing the dealer could offer me is some 'repair kit' thats 25 bucks which sounds like a ripoff. I am losing about 10 psi a day...
  8. shmeeg

Whats the best cleaning agent for puke??

my kid must have caught a flu bug yesterday cause she honked twice in our friends car. i cleaned it w/ our hoover carpet cleaner, but it still stanks if you get close to the seat. Anybody know of a real good cleaner to get the smell out? :iono: i'd rather not pay to have it professionally...
  9. shmeeg

what annoying sound is it.....

when i first open my door to get in the car. it sounds like...an electric seat motor and it only last for like 2 seconds. i didnt notice it for the last 6 months and now its starting to bug me for some reason. anybody else hear this?
  10. shmeeg

$10/Liter for Motul 8100

good price? can you get the oil filter from anywhere other than the dealer?
  11. shmeeg

WTB: 1 TPMS

pm me price if you got any layin around collectin dust. paypal ftw.
  12. shmeeg

can you plug a bung hole?

:biggrin: get your minds out of the gutter! (even though it is pretty funny) i have an egt gauge that i am thinking about removing. do they make a plug or something to plug the hole where the temp probe is screwed into the mainfold? or should i just leave the probe in there and disconnect all...