GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by SawULook

1. SawULook

Driver Side Headlight Does Not Work ( Help )

Needs some serious help with this headlight gremlin - Last Year, I turned on my car and the lights flickered as they normally did and then there was a pop from the driver side light and then it went out - then I no longer have a driver side headlight. After further inspection, i noticed that...
  2. SawULook

Looking for a good shop to do a 40K Service - Orange County preferred!

Hey Guys, I am about to turn the 40K mark on my R-32 by the end of this month. I was wondering if anyone in the Orange County, Ca area has a recommended shop to perform this 40K service? I usually take the R to the VW dealer here in Huntington Beach, but I know this is going to cost me a pretty...
  3. SawULook

Canyon Run ????

Hey Guys/Gals, I was not sure if anyone here in the So. Cal. area ever sets up any canyon runs? I have gone with a group to this cool spot up towards Mt. Baldy, nice canyon run, nothing too crazy, just a great spot to drive up too and to have lunch. If anyone is interested, please let me know...
  4. SawULook

Need Your Opinion on Purchase of a CW R32

I need a little confidence booster for this purchase and thought I would ask you guru's if I am getting a good deal on this R32 or not. 2008 CW R32 with 30,100 miles, NeuSpeed Cat Back Exhaust, Neuspeed Intake and NeuSpeed Race Springs. Car will have warranty till 5/12 and I just checked with...