GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Looking for a good shop to do a 40K Service - Orange County preferred!

SawULook

08 Go kart Champion
Car(s)
C.W. .:R32 RIP (L)GS
Hey Guys, I am about to turn the 40K mark on my R-32 by the end of this month. I was wondering if anyone in the Orange County, Ca area has a recommended shop to perform this 40K service? I usually take the R to the VW dealer here in Huntington Beach, but I know this is going to cost me a pretty penny, just looking for a recommended shop who I can turn to and who is honest and willing to do the service / Oil changes / DSG flush and all necessities that are needed to maintain the R.

Also, looking for a spot who I can also purchase accessories from such as Coil Overs, tune and other things to come down the line.

Thank you in advance.

~Angel

SawULook

08 Go kart Champion
Car(s)
Funny enough, Autuning is RIGHT around the corner from my office.....literally walking distance and my wife's cousins shop is in the same complex. I am going to give them a try as I called and Raz gave me a reasonable estimate - not to mention both my wife's cousin and my brother in law know both Dave and Raz. I will give a review as soon as I have the 40K service done.

Bodhi

Go Kart Champion
Funny enough, Autuning is RIGHT around the corner from my office.....literally walking distance and my wife's cousins shop is in the same complex. I am going to give them a try as I called and Raz gave me a reasonable estimate - not to mention both my wife's cousin and my brother in law know both Dave and Raz. I will give a review as soon as I have the 40K service done.

Just so we know what their price is for the 40K, do you mind posting it?

SawULook

08 Go kart Champion
Car(s)
They quoted me $380 for the complete 40K service, includes the DSG Fluid change as well. I am used to paying 4 times this when I had my Lexus, so I thought this was reasonable and fair.