GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by s16

1. s16

Door Dent Help (GTA)

Got a ding on my dad's SUV. Any reputable bodyshop around the GTA? how much do you think it'll run me?
  2. s16

Which GTA dealership is willing to do the Cam Follower Warranty Work?

Which GTA dealership is willing to do the Cam Follower Warranty Work?
  3. s16

Front Bushing Installation

I went under my car yesterday and discovered that I have different bolts on my left and right (front) bushing. It'd appear the wrong bolt was used on my left bushing (see attached pix). Then I discovered that my front right wheel is about 15mm more forward than my front left wheel...... Does...
  4. s16

GTA Wheel Alignment Deal

Just wanted to share this with my people. I just purchased the wheel alignment coupon from here. http://www.groupon.com/deals/rpm-auto-salon?c=dnb&p=3
  5. s16

end links for H&R sports

It has come to my attention that my OEM end links have become lose/failing after lowering on H&R sports. I was told that I need shorter end links. What are some of the suitable end links out there for H&R sports? adjustable or non-adjustable? Thanks in advance.
  6. s16

Where to buy Whiteline Bushing in Canada

Where can i buy Whiteline Bushing in canada? Buying from ECS Tuning really adds up with the shipping and duties.
  7. s16

control arm bushing replacement

my front control arm bushing needs replacement. Do I need to replace the end links at the same time? Where can I find the part numbers for them. Is aftermarket or OEM parts perferred? Thanks in advance.
  8. s16

subframe bolt purchase in canada

where can i buy this in canada? shipping costs more than the bolts themselves!!! http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Suspension/OEM/ES2102460/
  9. s16

Cam Follower Warranty?

Does this apply to canada? http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145758&highlight=cam+follower
  10. s16

80k service coming up

my 80k service coming up! Last service before warranty expires.. Should I make any special requests at the dealership on this visit? ask them to inspect my car in detail?
  11. s16

Screw Removal - Rear Brake Light Change

Anyone know how to remove the black looking screw/ fastener at the back? See picture
  12. s16

RUST on side window frame

here are the pictures. i'm not happy...
  13. s16

RUST on side window frame

I have a 4 DR GTI. got in the summer of 08. Today i noticed rust stains on my back right door at the window frame. Also, some black paint already has fallen off. My car does see snow in the winter months. Can the dealership help me fix this (replacement part?)? is this covered from the...
  14. s16

Good Paint Shop GTA?

Situation: parent's NEW ES350 got scratched... Should I go back to Lexus dealership or go to a local paint shop for the repair.? any recommendations? How much do you think it'll cost ?
  15. s16

Burlington VW Garages ? (non-dealership)

Are there any garages that can do DSG fluid changes (not dealership)... My 64000km service is coming up and hoping to get that done somewhere other than the dealership. ($$$$)