GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

subframe bolt purchase in canada

kayubassist

なんとなく
Car(s)
Audi A3
try dealerships
depending on which dealership you go to, you might get a similar price as the ones on ECS.

I bought a pair of axle bolts from a dealership for 10 bucks (including HST), another dealership quoted 27 bucks (without HST).

wbean

attention whore
Car(s)
09 CW Gti
they're the passat subframe bolts. just ask for that.

Mariach

FIA F1 World Champ..to be
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI DSG
Check out idub.ca
One of the members there, poopooegg(rick), bought a bunch last year, and i can't for the life of me remeber which dealer it was.

Total cost was around $25-$30

Mike_1

sublime,civilized,insane
id just go to a dealership makes everything easier than ordering from ecs. if you go to Bramgate Volkswagen the parts manager there, Brendan, is a great guy gives special prices to vw guys.

if youd like to pm him you can go to his section here http://westsidedubs.ca/viewforum.php?f=103 and post a question and hell get back to you with a price and if he has to order them estimated time.

Tooly

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
I walked into the dealer with the part numbers and got what they had in stock. The bolts are passat bolts, audi bolts, whatever. They're shared across all VAG brands.

wbean

attention whore
Car(s)
09 CW Gti
they're not passat bolts.
they're audi bolts.

and dealership doesn't sell the spacers.
help?

please if you are going to give your opinion, double check what they are beforehand.

If you don't trust our response then why did you bother asking?

I bought these at the dealer. I am specifically told they are the passat subframe bolts. :thumbsup:

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
I've got a set somewhere. I'll see if I can find them.$20 and they are yours.