GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by offfthaheeezay

1. offfthaheeezay

PARTOUT: Air, Leather, Neuspeed, Nardi, Forge

Time for something new for me. The Rabbit is going back to stock (mostly) so it's your time to take advantage of some sweet deals :cool: Everything is "or best offer." Full Airride -Airlift Slam XL fronts -Universal Airhouse II rears with D-cups (mmmm d cups :drool: ) -Easystreet management...
  2. offfthaheeezay

OEM Vision Vs

Have a set of 17inch Vision Vs. Currently spraybombed but can get them powdercoated any color for you for 200 bux extra. Looking for 400obo
  3. offfthaheeezay

OEM Denvers

Have some Denvers laying around in the basement, I might as well throw them up for sale. All have Contis on them with good tread. On small curb spot. $500 obo Money talks. Located central CT
  4. offfthaheeezay

FS:18x8.5/10 et38 OZ Opera IIs

Selling my wheels. 18x8.5 et38 215/35/18s Falken 512s 18x10 et38 215/40/18 Falken 512s Will sell: w/ tires for $1,800 w/ just rears $1,700 w/ no tires $1,600 I've only seen one set of these wheels with these specs. Perfect Mkv setup. All centercaps and wobblebolts included.
  5. offfthaheeezay

FS Aero IIs $1,300

PRICE DROP! $1,300 Here's a rundown: -18x8.5 et44 Mercedes Aero IIs -Professionally Painted Dodge Challenger Plum Crazy -BBS RS bolts -Polished lips -Polished valve stems -2 8mm spacer (ran in rear) -No bends, hops, ect -One small nick in one lip and once scratch (which can be sanded out...
  6. offfthaheeezay

No more shows.

Untill Sowo that is! I need to save my money to fund the trip, so no more shows until then. Unless they're super local I guess lol Hopefully I'll see some of you there :thumbsup: Here's two shots I liked from the last show I went to. :thumbup:
  7. offfthaheeezay

My car is aging.

Mk5s aren't that new anymore, and it's becoming more and more apparent to me :frown: On my drive to school today, I hit a bump and my glove compartment flew open. This has been happening ever since I was first on coils, but this time when I tried to shut it, it would not stay up. When I got to...
  8. offfthaheeezay

Defrosted

I think the weather is finally starting to stay nice :happyanim: Here's come shot's of my car taken at Dubs on Defrost this past weekend. *These were not taken by me* As much as I love my wheels, I think new ones will be in my future.
  9. offfthaheeezay

Blue Tint

So I've noticed some MkVs have a slight blue tint to their glass. Is this just an effect from photographs/lighting or can it be done? Or was it offered from factory? Thank you in advance :thumbsup:
  10. offfthaheeezay

HID Kit CHEAP

I recently took the HID kit out of my car. I've had them for about 6 months now. Really lights up the road much better than stock, the reason I'm getting rid of them is because I think I'm getting different headlights. The normal kit comes with everything you need... for a regular car, but since...
  11. offfthaheeezay

Offfthaheeezay's timeline/build thread

The snow's on it's way out and it's almost time for show season again, so I decided to finally start a build thread. It's a 2007 Rabbit and well, I'm sure the pictures will say the rest for me. :thumbup: I won't bore you with a stock picture of it, because we all know what a stock Mkv looks...
  12. offfthaheeezay

WTB: Stock Rear Swaybar Endlinks PLEASE

As the title states, please and thankyou!
  13. offfthaheeezay

R32 Grill

R32 grill. Used. Plate holes. Small imperfection on the top left corner of the lower grill (pictured) License plate bracket is included but is not pictured. $200obo shipped anywhere in the US. If you PM me also leave a post on here, sometimes it doesn't tell me if i have PMs. Good day...
  14. offfthaheeezay

FT/Feeler: AMG Aero IIs

Most may know them. I'm looking for RSs but im open to any offer. 18x8.5 et44 all around. 215/35 Falken 452s Pics. Like i said, run any offer by me ya want, the worst i can say is no. Good day :thumbsup: