GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Offfthaheeezay's timeline/build thread

offfthaheeezay

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 Rabbit
The snow's on it's way out and it's almost time for show season again, so I decided to finally start a build thread. It's a 2007 Rabbit and well, I'm sure the pictures will say the rest for me. :thumbup:

I won't bore you with a stock picture of it, because we all know what a stock Mkv looks like, and quite frankly I can't find a picture. I sold my dirtbike and "gave up" on motocross for this car, for my down payment. I bough it used with 14k miles on it.

First mods were a Neuspeed P-flo intake, and a Neuspeed exhaust.
After I scrounged up more money, I bought some H&R Supersports, and spray bombed my wheels. My parents bought me a roofrack for my birthday/graduation.

The wheels did get looks, but I needed something more, so I bought some Raderwerks Mten-80s.

I quickly got tired of them, sold them and started saving. My car wasn't low enough and far from what I now wanted. I was on the search for "baller" wheels. That's when I bought Ducky's Aero IIs and some Fks. I also bought a black front grill.

I got the sweel idea to sticker bomb my lip :rolleyes: but on the bright side, I cranked the coils down some more.

The wheels weren't "mine" until I refinished them, just in time for H2o.

I've got some plans coming up for this season, and will be posting everything through here.
:thumbup:

offfthaheeezay

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 Rabbit
Figured I’d also include a quick referb of the wheels.
Off came the tires.

Had a buddy help with the lips. (After,Before)

Assembled.

Bought some Falken 512s 215/35 and threw them on the car.

To tie in the interior :p

offfthaheeezay

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 Rabbit
Here's a couple sneak peeks what's coming up :biggrin:

(I've got the whole set, just took a picture of one.)

And you guessed it.

I was just in the garage taking my tints off for like 3 hours and I'm still not done. Such a PITA.

Thanks for the positive feedback!

offfthaheeezay

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 Rabbit
Looks good dude

Tell me bags arent in future plans

I was static for the whole past season, and it was tearing my car apart, I also literally couldn't get into my driveway. The bags are just going to act as a way to get in my driveway and in and out of my school parkinglot, as for when I'm driving, I'll be just as low, if not lower than I was when I was on coils.