GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by nmgti

1. N

09 GTI TSI Partout - feeler

Please Delete! All items sold, thanks to everyone who had interest or bought items!
  2. N

Road Trip Preparations

So my gf and her family are leaving for Anaheim in a couple days. 800 miles each way. Gti is 09, will just over 20k Washed and waxed exterior Checked air pressure including spare, jack and all factory tools were there Checked oil level, 3 year service was done in October so everything should...
  3. N

Water Spot Removal...Cheap!

I went through hell trying to get water spots off my glass. I swore to myself that I would make a thread if I ever got them out. Hopefully this will work for you! http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154617
  4. N

How I Beat Water Spots

Warning: I am not responsible for any damage that might occur from using my method and products or similar ones. The listed products were used on exterior glass. Do not use on tinted windows, decals or anything except pure glass! Story: My Gti was soaked by a sprinkler and I went on a vacation...
  5. N

Turbo Hatch Increase!

Lots of new turbo hatches! Ford Focus ST - seems very similar to the MS3 Ford Fiesta ST - 180ish hp?? Fiat 500 Abarth - pretty much a Mini Cooper S Hyundai Veloster - 210hp, not sure if I like the exterior Honda CRZ Si -maybe turbo, probably not VW Beetle turbo and maybe R, Golf R Not...
  6. N

First BSH products, my thoughts

Me and a friend installed the BSH TSI Pendulum Mount and torque mount. We also installed the new south boost gauge with the BSH boost tap. While the installation went pretty smoothly, the quality of the products was slightly less than expected. Starting with the boost tap. The problems we had...
  7. N

Sidemarker Picture on United Gray

Can someone posts pics of clear or smoked sidemarkers on a UG GTI? Can't decide which would look better btw I searched, but couldn't find anyone with clear sidemakers
  8. N

MS3 pile of crap!

Probably a thread about this already, but thought I would share my experience. I bought 2010 Mazda 3 about a year ago, which was totaled. They didn't have any speed3's new or used when I needed to buy a new car. I was driving by the dealership and saw they had a used 2009 MS3. What the hell why...
  9. N

EPC and CRL HELP!

Driving home today and my epc light flashes cuts me down to 2.5k rpm and cel comes on. Drove it home called vw. There coming to pick it up soon. Could my intake (neuspeed) have something to do with this? Should I change it out? TSI btw
  10. N

Albuquerque MKVs where are you??

Is there anyone here from Albuquerque? Bought my GTI a few months ago and I have maybe seen two GTIs since then. I searched and read that the usual meet up was by trader joes, but that was in 2009. Anyone out there?