GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Midnight00SE

1. M

FS: 2007 BMP GTi 6MT K04 $14,000 OBO

2007 VW GTi 6MT -Package 1 -99,xxx miles (LOTS on the highway) -Bilstein PSS9 Coils (30k miles) -BSH Competition Catch Can -Carbonio intake -17" Classix with great Toyo tires -Euro switch Up for sale is my '07 Black Magic GTi. I know the mileage is high. Many of those are highway with a few...
  2. M

Midnight00SE: Full Teaser (and some)

Getting close to finishing my car to my liking, so all I've got is one quick, crappy teaser photo until I get some proper shots.
  3. M

FS: BSH Competition Catch Can

http://www.bshspeedshop.com/store/product.php?productid=17007&cat=0&page=1 I can supply pictures of the setup if needed. It's never been used as the dipstick was broken and BSH has never come through with a solution for me. So this is up for sale. Not even really sure what to ask for it since...
  4. M

Need a little help (Mac related)

I have a terrabyte My Book as my backup for my MacBook. I recently noticed that when it's doing a backup, it's not updating all the new files I've saved within the past few weeks. Can anyone set me in the right direction of setting up the My Book to update things I save to my MacBook hard drive?
  5. M

New Belly Pan?

Not sure if anyone else has had to order a belly pan for their GTI (mine broke after someone ran over it in the garage), but it looks like there may have been a revision to the tray. I ordered the part from ECS and there's a small heat shield underneath the oil pan. Now, I never had any problems...
  6. M

BSH Stage 2 PCV + Stock Airbox = Not working

Did anyone else run into problems with the BSH kit running a stock airbox? The kit I was supplied has the ports that come straight out from the manifold, rather than the 90 degree ones I had previously seen. I've tried running the hoses in between the intake manifold and engine block, but to no...
  7. M

FS: Forge Twintercooler, Evoms Intake, AWE Downpipe, Interlagos Seats

I've got a few parts for sale since the cam follower shattered and took out a bunch of parts inside the motor. Basically, I've ended up with a new head on the car. Anyways, here's what I've got for sale Forge Twintercooler - $550 obo- Pretty good condition. A few bent fins, but nothing major...
  8. M

FS: GTI Interlagos Seats (2 Door)

Looking to sell my Interlagos seats to upgrade to something new. I can try to have someone take pictures of the seats for me as I don't have my car right now and it's not accessible to me. Seats are a 10/10. Could just use a quick vacuuming ready to install in your Rabbit. $750 OBO. If you...
  9. M

FS: Forge Twintercooler

Forge Twintercooler I have a Forge Twintercooler with black hoses for sale. It has been on my car for the past year and a half. If need be, I can find out how long it was on the previous owner's car. There are a few fins that are bent, but nothing that will hurt the purpose of the intercooler...
  10. M

How many others agree with the Hot/Crazy scale?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OAHvQKDddU Leave your comments. Pretty much tells the story.
  11. M

Harrisburg, PA VagCom assitance needed ASAP

If there's anyone that could help me out, I had an issue with my car and now it won't turn over. I'd like to get the codes off of it and see what the hell actually went wrong so I know where to start. I'm willing to pay for gas/beer/condoms/balloons... whatever tickles your fancy for payment. No...
  12. M

FS: 8GB iPod Touch

SOLD
  13. M

WTB: ATT phone

My Tilt is on it's last leg and need a new phone until my contract is up. What does anyone have available. Doesn't have to have all the same features at the tilt. As long as it makes a call and texts, I will be happy.
  14. M

Glimpse of the South

I decided it was time to make a trip down to Atlanta and southern Georgia to visit some family I haven't seen in 5 years or so. Took the girlfriend with me and it was great. Went to a Capitals game in Atlanta, Jacksonville Zoo, and St. Augustine, FL. Enjoy.
  15. M

GIAC Flashloader

Everyone knows what they look like and how it works, but if pictures are needed, I'll shoot a few when I get back from vacation. I'm only getting rid of this because I don't have a need for it anymore with the direction my car is going. Looking to get $100 shipped.