GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by kayubassist

1. kayubassist

FS: Moving Sale, Everything Must Go

SOLD
  2. kayubassist

20% off on OEM Parts.

Anybody who wants to buy OEM parts from dealer. Feel free to use this coupon. I don't know if it applies to everybody or just one time use. But I just got this email and thought I'd post here since I am not going to use it. I bought OEM grille from them before and it was very cheap...
  3. kayubassist

Winters from Tire Rack to BC

Hi Has anyone bought winter tires from Tire rack and had them shipped to Blaine? I am just wondering how much tax + duty I have to pay on a 700 dollar set. 12% + how much duty?? If it's too much, I might as well just order from PG. Thanks
  4. kayubassist

Wanna ride in R8? GVA only

OpenRoad Audi invites you to an exclusive Audi driving experience Friday, November 11, 2011 BC Driving Centre, Pitt Meadows THE CARS Experience the innovative technology and sleek performance of Audi’s newest models at one of Canada's top driving venues. THE CURRICULUM Under the guidance of...
  5. kayubassist

Manual Tranny Newbie with Questions (burning clutch?)

OK I've been driving manual car for 2 days now. No problem for normal city driving, but still stalling on steep hills. My question is, for driving in small parking lots, stop-and-go traffic, pulling into a garage, don't you have to ride the clutch to make the car go forward just a little bit...
  6. kayubassist

Who's lying? (warranty experience with ECS and Redline)

I just wanted to share my experience with ECS Tuning and Redline Motorworks. It is long but please take time to read to the end and any kind of advice/comment is appreciated. December 2009, I bought a set of FK Sliverline coilovers from Redline Motorworks. I had these installed on my car at a...
  7. kayubassist

Mk5 GTI and Audi A3 parts interchangeable? H&R sport springs

I'm sure some of the parts are interchangeable between gti and a3. Are H&R Sport springs too? I bought Bilstein sports shocks and H&R sport springs from Essex (RPI Equipped) so I called them to confirm. they said, I can use the shocks on A3 but springs are different because rear is heavier on...
  8. kayubassist

Used GTI price in Vancouver

Can anyone help me decide the right price for my GTI? 2009 GTI BMP DSG transmission 40,xxx km Luxury leather package (leather seats + sunroof) 18inch huffs + pirelli tires 5/10 tread left Brakes about 70% left according to Regency Volkswagen tech. All service record from dealer available...
  9. kayubassist

Best iPhone Navigation App/dock in Canada?

Hi guys, iPhone 4 has been announced, and I thought to myself I am not using my iPhone to its fullest potential. I still have the 3G, 8 gigabyte model which is kinda old, but all I've been using it for is phone and games :iono: I want to buy a dock that I can attach to the windsheild or...
  10. kayubassist

Dealer DSG reset -> vagcom settings reset ?

Hi I have a question about DSG reset. There is a campaign going on at dealerships for DSG transmissions regarding temperature sensor software reset. It is free of charge, so while they are at it I want them to reset the whole DSG settings. If the dealer resets my DSG settings, will I lose my...
  11. kayubassist

My car won't accept gas

1. Last saturday, I went to Shell near Coquitlam Centre where I always go to fill up my car. Gas gauge was at the red line mark, and MFD was showing that I can drive 10km with this gas. So I fill up my car with v-power and when I hit about 25 litres, the pump clicked like it does when the tank...
  12. kayubassist

Stock+Intake=waste of money?

Hi, I got some extra cash to spend on my car thanks to the olympics :happyanim: and was thinkng of getting an intake. I have already done some searching but all the posts seemed somewhat biased IMO (some say it's not worth it, some with stock+intake say they seen some gain... :iono:) I want my...
  13. kayubassist

ㅁㅇㄴㄹ

Any mkv owners from Korea?
  14. kayubassist

Weird noise after hitting a pothole

well.. I got a nice gift for the new year and it's a flat tire!!!! I hit a huge pot hole and it sounded like a thunder. I got a flat tire, so I had to change it with a spare tire in the rain. I also noticed weird noise coming from i don't know where and I can only hear it when the car is in...