GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Jaffy

1. J

FS: Volk-L Bluetooth & ZiZa City Light LED's

Volk-L Bluetooth Module. Barely Used, paid $340 brand new. Selling for $225 Shipped w/ Tracking Brand new ZiZa City Light LED bulbs. $45 Shipped
  2. J

Coilovers.

So I have done the research on coilovers and I'm still confused. I bought a set of Koni/StaSiS Coilovers for my MKV R32 but then I got a bit iffy about it and was able to return them to the shop ordered from. I have a spending limit of $1,500 for a set of coilovers. I'd like to have...
  3. J

FS: 08 CW R32, Euro Mods, 10k Miles.

Decided to put the car up to see if I'd get any bites. Nothing is wrong with this car and is in 100% brand new condition. The car has 10k Miles, properly broken in, first owner, non smoker, all service records are available. The car was recently at the dealership for a new cluster and new...
  4. J

WTB: OEM Navigation/MFD2

Anyone here selling their OEM Navi unit from their MKV please let me know! If you want to sell me your OEM CD Changer as well let me know, we can work something out.. Looking for the MFD2 Navi Unit with Navigation DVD for US.
  5. J

Bilstein PSS-10's

I was overlooking Bilsteins website and searching the forums about how much of a drop the PSS-10's would give an MKV R32. Anyone here know of a place where it would tell me how much the PSS-10 will lower my MKV R32?
  6. J

New iPod Classic. 80gig.

Selling my new iPod Classic 80 Gig MP3 Player w/ video Comes with everything in the box, also comes with a hard plastic protective case. The iPod is in FLAWLESS condition not one scratch or ding of any kind and still has plastic protection piece over the screen. 220 takes it shipped 2-3day...
  7. J

MKV Part Out.

ok.... I am going to see what the deal with insurance is today for my MKV. if things work out, I'm going to part out the car. Here are the mod up for grabs: - GTI Monster Mats $70
  8. J

FS: New Valentine1 Radar Detector

Selling my 1 Month used Valentine1 Radar Detector. Comes with everything in the box! This is the newest version out currently by Valentine1. $380 shipped gets the detector!
  9. J

FS: 08 UG GTI

Selling my 4 month old GTI. Bought it from Armstrong VW and have been the first owner. Car is in amazing condition and doesn't have ANY flaws. Car has been serviced and worked on at Armstrong VW. Car is fully loaded from factory, except for navigation & iPod interface. Car was ordered with...
  10. J

Body Kits

I have done a fair share of searching on the forums. I came across some nice photo's and all. What I was wondering is, what your opinions are on the following setup. I plan on putting the Votex front lip, painting the stock side skirts to match the car, and either the R32 bumper with Eurojet...
  11. J

TBE's DAMNIT

Ok. I'm stuck here! I'm trying to figure out what kind of Turbo Back Exhaust to get for my friggin MKV 2.0t. Can Anyone here Help me???? Currently looking at the 4 Setups: Milltek APR Techtonics AWE If you know of any other manufactures please tell me. I'm trying to keep it under 1,000 for...
  12. J

FS: H&R Coilovers.

Selling my 2 week old H&R Coilovers. They have about 1k on them still in brand new condition. Selling them for $1000 shipped anywhere in the US. I paid 1300 + shipping for these. Get them cheap while you can :) They will come in the box with all manuals, lube, and anti-seize grease. PM me if...
  13. J

New Here.

I've been an MKV owner slightly over a month. I thought that I should share some photo's of my car with you guys :) I'm lovin this car more and more as I drive it. This would be my 3rd VW, I left the MKIV R32 crowd and joined you guys :p Mods Currently on the car: - ECS Tuning...
  14. J

Wheel sizes

So I finally lowered my MKV. Car is sittin on H&R Coilovers threaded all the way down front and rear. Question is: I plan on putting a set of 19" wheels on the car. The drop from the coilovers was about 2.7" from stock. I want to know what tires I should run so I can accomodate the fenders...
  15. J

Suspension...

So I finally became an MKV Owner and I'm not to familiar with the platform. I'm right now working on a Mod list and deciding what Coilovers and sways I should go with. So far I have done some research and I have came up with this setup Going to do H&R Coilovers, along with front and rear...