GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TBE's DAMNIT

Jaffy

I'm Brown.
Car(s)
07' Jetta GLI
Ok. I'm stuck here!

I'm trying to figure out what kind of Turbo Back Exhaust to get for my friggin MKV 2.0t.

Can Anyone here Help me????

Currently looking at the 4 Setups:

Milltek
APR
Techtonics
AWE

If you know of any other manufactures please tell me. I'm trying to keep it under 1,000 for a decent setup.

Lou_Y2mK5

Go Kart Champion
Here you go buddy..

http://www.bshspeedshop.com/store/product.php?productid=16180&cat=668&page=1

Here is a dyno...

Jaffy

I'm Brown.
Car(s)
07' Jetta GLI
I was thinking maybe this downpipe along with either the GHL or Eurojet 3" cat back exhaust. Thanks a lot for helping me out!

I might end up going this route.

Lou_Y2mK5

Go Kart Champion
I was thinking maybe this downpipe along with either the GHL or Eurojet 3" cat back exhaust. Thanks a lot for helping me out!

I might end up going this route.

Call Phill @ BSH and he will work with you on your choice. EJ still a great product. If I had it my way I would also go with one of those two. He also sells GHL

jamdub

Black Holer
Car(s)
07 gti
APR or Milltek if you have the money to spend on a full tbe, otherwise, Lou is right, ATP downpipe and a catback, cheaper and effective.

As far as software, I got unitronic and am very pleased with the results, but you can't go wrong with whichever flash you choose.

brekdown29

J-O-O
Car(s)
GTI 7.5
I'm planning on going APR downpipe (best bang for buck imo - 3'', 100 cell metal cat) first and then eventually pairing it up with either Autotech or Eurojet 3'' catback. I think this would be an amazing setup.