GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by dickiedocker

1. dickiedocker

Sat Nav ID

Thinking about buying this in my local classifieds anybody know what model it is? Sorry the pic's are horrible quality Mark
  2. dickiedocker

It's like ...

it's like what a bunch of flowers
  3. dickiedocker

It's like ...

it's like i know and it's great
  4. dickiedocker

FERRARI SMASH!!

the guy from the valleting service company was bringing it back to Des cullens he sells ferrari's!- it was in sport mode, flappy paddle gearbox and the traction control was turned off - couple of girls walked by and he decided to show off and reved the car it hit 4000 rpm and the launch control...
  5. dickiedocker

APPLE TV!!

hey guys thinking about getting it utube and stuff on your tv..anyone got it??:smile:
  6. dickiedocker

k&n

any body running a k&n panel filter. if so what do you think:23:
  7. dickiedocker

huffs

is there any differance in the replica huffs over the originals...other then price!!:wink:
  8. dickiedocker

mk6 gti

dealer sent me this today?
  9. dickiedocker

new gti

hey guys i thinking about ordering i new 09 gti for january. the thing is do you think its a bit late to get a mkv because the mk6 is on its way:mad0259:
  10. dickiedocker

edition 30

hey thinking about selling the gti and getting a edition30. we dont get them over here in ireland so i have to get it from england..is it worth it for 30hps.?:party0038: thanks...mark
  11. dickiedocker

needing a bit of help!!!!

hi guys. a friend of mine has to give his car back next week!!:brokenheart: "lost his job" and he asked me if i wanted his xenon headlights before it goes back..can it be done and is it a big job?..cheers lads:bow: