GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Bswarm

1. B

Porsche OEM Carrera IV 18" Wheels

I know its a stretch but I have these 997.2 Carrera Wheels for sale. Part Numbers: 997.362.156.04(Front) 997.362.158.07(Rear) Wheel Sizes: 18x8 18x10.5 Wheels include Michelin PS2, although I am willing to sell without them. Also include OEM Porsche Centercaps. Asking 1500 OBO. (Less than...
  2. B

Contemplating a New Suspension Setup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ScCHuaCLrM&feature=share Bags. Viable for Track Use!?
  3. B

Track wheel fitment.

I'm about to purchase some new track wheels, and I was wondering how hard it would be to run 17x8 et30 with a 225 with little to no fender work, lowered on H&R street performance coilovers. Pictures of wheels around that size/offset would be extremely helpful.
  4. B

Buy my brakes!!

Porsche Boxster Brembo Calipers and Adapting kit, they're great for the track! http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161784
  5. B

FS: *Porsche* Brembo Brake Calipers and Adapting kit

Kit Contains -Pair of Porsche Boxster (non-s) 4 piston *Brembo* calipers. (These are used but I checked each seal/piston for tears/cracks/damage ) (Calipers are painted with red high temp VHT caliper paint/clear along with high temp porsche decals applied) -Pair of Zinc coated custom brackets by...
  6. B

Done with the Mk5. buy my stuff.

While tracking the mk5 was extremely fun, I'm interested in trying out other drivetrain setups, with this move, i'm parting out the car with many track-inspired items, hence why i'm posting here, you guys like this stuff more than most of the VW scene. Take a look :)...
  7. B

2007 FSI Part out (feeler)

Parting out the car in preparation to buy a new car. All prices are OBO, so make offers as long as they aren't completely dumb. Pictures will come upon request. All parts are still on the car and won't be removed until early next week at the earliest. Part out may or may not happen depending...
  8. B

FS: SSR Type F - Competition Light Weight Wheels

FOR SALE - SSR TYPE F - Competition Light Weight Wheels 18x8 et45 Flat Black from factory. Forged, Light Weight, 17lbs ea. Wrapped in brand new Pirelli PZero Nero tires, 225/40/18 (one wheel pictured without tire which now has one mounted) Minor curb rash on 2 of the wheels. SSR Type F's have...
  9. B

SSR Track Wheels for sale

I realize this isnt the FS forum, but I figured you guys would be more interested. FOR SALE - SSR TYPE F - Competition Light Weight Wheels 18x8 et45 Flat Black from factory. Forged, Light Weight, 17lbs ea. Wrapped in brand new Pirelli PZero Nero tires, 225/40/18 (one wheel pictured without tire...
  10. B

GolfMkV Track cars

I thought it would be cool to get a thread like this going. To see what other people are using on the track. List your setup and throw a picture in. Apr stage 2, H&R street performance coilovers, H&R rsb, Porsche boxster front calipers hawk hps pads, Ss lines, ate super blue dot 4 fluid Enkei...
  11. B

APR custom abilities.

Does APR have the ability for any Custom Tunes by APR shops or is it just the off the shelf maps. and do they happen to have a water/meth tune available?
  12. B

Track Schedule 2011

So far I'm only registered for VIR on the 19-20th of this month. Most likely doing most of NASA's Summit Point events as well as its much closer to me than VIR is. whats everyone else planning on doing this year?
  13. B

RSB H&R vs Hotchkis

So I'm looking to get a RSB, I noticed the H&R bar is about $80+ more than the Hotchkis one.. Is it really worth it. H&R is 24mm Hotchkis is 27mm
  14. B

2007 GTI vs Dodge Ram SRT-10

I was driving home from my girlfriends house in the left lane, and this truck gets on my ass, goes to pass me and i see the wheels and SRT10 badge on the side, due to a car infront of him, he slowed down and got behind me again... I decided to go for it, and downshifted to 4th and continued to...
  15. B

CEL reset

I know our CEL's will reset if its the gas cap issue, but do they reset themselves for all issues? I had one for a vacuum leak, and I fixed it yesterday, driven a good amount of times, and it has yet to reset itself. Will it reset, or do I have to get it cleared?