GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2007 GTI vs Dodge Ram SRT-10

Bswarm

Ready to race!
I was driving home from my girlfriends house in the left lane, and this truck gets on my ass, goes to pass me and i see the wheels and SRT10 badge on the side, due to a car infront of him, he slowed down and got behind me again... I decided to go for it, and downshifted to 4th and continued to pull to ~130-140. He held behind me I guess for safety from cops? we slowed down due to traffic and pulled onto I95.. He got next to me smiling and pulled a little, I was in fourth so I fell back pretty hard... a car was in front of him again so we changed lanes a little and ended up next to each other again. I go down into 3rd as he downshifts as well. Around 55 mph he honks it off and we both start going. I hold dead even with him until 90 when I shift to fourth, and fall one car back until 110 when we both let off.. He slows down and gets on an exit ramp and flashes his lights as I turn on my hazards..

Summary: I hold even then lose by a car. Saw someone in an american car that wasn't a complete dick.

LOUCFUR

DIÄBLÖ
Car(s)
GTI MKV
what are your mods?

BranCKY3

rubndub
Car(s)
2007 GTI

Sorry but I had to. Nice race though!

GTIMKVFAST08

schmoser boser....
Car(s)
08 BMP GTI
not bad, this wouldnt have happened against my buddies twin turboed SRT10 ram....

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Car(s)
VW GTI MKVI
yeah something doesn't line up there with a catless downpipe and stage 1? Why no stage II? Enjoying the CEL too much?

LOUCFUR

DIÄBLÖ
Car(s)
GTI MKV
Not bad, it wouldnt happen with my friends f22

Kiser10

Das Boost
Car(s)
'06 GTI
not bad, wouldn't have happened against my buddies Endeavour

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Not bad, this wouldn't have happened against my grandpa's wheelchair, electric kind. Op gets this too