GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Archie918

1. A

MKV GTI Part Out/Moving Sale (Need Gone by EOD 10/15)

Located in Central NJ - 08831 I need everything gone by EOD Sunday (10/15) and local pickup only. If there are any additional pictures you'd like, shoot me a PM. I'll be as honest/transparent as possible. First come, first serve. All prices are OBO. Here's a quick list/price of everything...
  2. A

FS - BMP GTI Rear Bumper

Selling a stock GTI rear bumper, would like to sell upper and lower together. One scuff above license plate area that the dealer had touched up before I bought the car. Located in Central Jersey $300
  3. A

2013 Burton Custom Snowboard with 2014 Burton Cartel EST Bindings

SOLD, Thanks For sale: 2013 151cm Burton Custom - Camber 2014 Early Release(Next year's bindings) Burton Cartel EST Limited Edition - Size Medium Only ridden twice - Near mint condition..just a few scratches on topsheet Base in near mint condition. There's a black mark on the base in the...
  4. A

FS/FT Miro LM Reps - Looking for AG M310

SOLD, thanks FS/FT Miro LM Reps 18x8 et45. No major damage, maybe a few minor scratches. They have Sumitomo HTR ZIII and TPMS on right now but I'd probably prefer to sell/trade wheels alone since the tires are nearly brand new and I don't want to lose money on them. I'll sell the...
  5. A

WTB Classix

I'm looking to buy a set of OEM 17" Classix in very good or mint condition. I have a set of huffs with pirelli pzero nero tires on the car right now that I'd be willing to trade. 2 of the huffs have curb rash other 2 are good. Pics of huffs available if you're interested in a trade. I am...
  6. A

FS - Stanley Cup Devils Home Game Tickets

ALL TICKETS WERE SOLD! My dad got a little too exited since the Devils are playing in the Stanley Cup so he got tickets to every game. My mom freaked out and now he has to sell them. He has 2 tickets to each game: Game 1 SOLD Game 2 SOLD Game 2 SOLD Game 5 Section 20-Club Seats - $700 each...
  7. A

WTB EDC NY/NJ Saturday Ticket

I found someone selling a ticket for $100 but I would have to drive into the city to meet them, anyone selling 1 EDC Saturday ticket in NJ/PA? I don't really want to drive into the city to pay tolls etc.
  8. A

Anyone with ST or Koni Coilovers in Central Jersey?

I'm looking to get some coilovers soon and I think I have it down to ST/KW V1 or Konis. Does anyone in the area have them on their car and want to give me a ride to see how it is? I'm located in Monroe, NJ
  9. A

WTB Wolfsburg Grille/R-Line Fog Covers

Looking to buy Wolfsburg Upper Grille with no plate holes Located in Central Jersey
  10. A

Coilovers similar to Bilstein Sport shocks

Bilstein Sport/H&R Sport Springs seem to be the setup I'm looking for performance-wise, but I also want a height adjustable setup. Anyone have experience with coilovers that have similar performance to Bilstein Sport shocks?
  11. A

APR Stage 1 Review

So I wanted to go Stage 1 and was looking to get the fully loaded ecu and I decided to wait for the spring sale. I ended up getting my car done on Monday at Lux Motorwerks in Keyport, NJ. After I left it seemed an ok amount quicker but not that big of a difference and I felt like it wasn't...
  12. A

Enkei RP03

I'm interested in getting Enkei RP03s for the summer with some star specs. Anyone have some pictures of them on a black GTI? They're only 17.9 lbs in 17x8 45 offset
  13. A

Vagcom near Monroe, NJ

Anyone have vagcom that can do a few things for me like turn DRL off and this near Monroe Township?
  14. A

Any Experience with Lux Motorwerks (Keyport, NJ)

I'm planning on going APR Stage 1 once the spring sale starts and the closest place to me (Monroe, NJ) on APR's website is Lux Motorwerks. If anyone has experience with them or knows how much they charge for labor if any that would be great. Also, are there any APR dealers that don't charge...