GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKV GTI Part Out/Moving Sale (Need Gone by EOD 10/15)

Archie918

Passed Driver's Ed
Located in Central NJ - 08831

I need everything gone by EOD Sunday (10/15) and local pickup only. If there are any additional pictures you'd like, shoot me a PM. I'll be as honest/transparent as possible. First come, first serve. All prices are OBO. Here's a quick list/price of everything available:

PICTURES:
https://imgur.com/a/gRnhT
The pics uploaded out of order to imgur, but they should all be there. Let me know if you have any questions.

-Set of 4 VMR V710 (18"X8.5" ET45 5x112 ) + VW center caps + TPMS w/ Sumitomo HTR ZIII - $350
1 wheel has a few inches of curb and another has a fair bit of curb and has a bend near the edge of the face (noticeable but not too bad, holds air) / 2 tires are completely worn out and 2 tires are medium/low life left

-Oettinger Quad Catback Exhaust (never used/installed) - $280

-Stock MKV GTI BMP rear bumper - $150
It's got some scuffs from being in storage, but nothing really looks deep. I tried to get the best pics I could in the light.

-Stock MKV GTI front lip/side skirts - $20 total

-Stock MKV GTI front grille set (with license plate holder) - $30 total

-ECS fog light grilles with cutout (never used) - Free with another purchase

-Stock MKV GTI top front grille (has license plate holes filled in and main part painted over with plasti-dip flat black + plasti-dip gloss / stripe painted white) - $15

-Stock MKV GTI tail lights (worked when taken off about 5 years ago) - $20

-Stock MKV GTI suspension (approx 40k miles) - $20

-Stock MKV GTI intake (not sure if all parts are there, only what is pictured is there) - Free with another purchase

Last edited: