GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 06Rabbit

1. 06Rabbit

2006 VW Rabbit 4dr (SoCal)

I am selling my 2006 VW Rabbit 4dr, 5spd. Current Mileage: 51,xxx (Relatively high, though mostly freeway miles). Car has been serviced every 5,000 miles at the VW Dealership. Car will be sold as-is, with all modifications. Quick Mod List: ABT Style Kit all-around (front could use...
  2. 06Rabbit

FS: VAG-COM Micro-CAN

For sale, Micro-CAN VAG-COM cable. Used only a handful of times, like new. $210 shipped Item is in Southern California, 92555 Cash for local pick-up only Email ONLY: michael@mc-photography.net . Make the subject (VAG-COM GolfMKV) Thanks!
  3. 06Rabbit

Speeding ticket!! (rant...and a couple questions...)

Ok....I really need to vent right now. Coming home from a comedy show in Pasadena, just getting home. I took my mom's Q7 instead of my car. Anyways, coming home, going a little faster than usual (about 80mph), about two exits before mine, all of a sudden a CHP on the side of the road turns on...
  4. 06Rabbit

New grill and pic

I haven't posted any new pics of my car lately, nor have I really paid much attention to it either. So, I bought a new FK Badgeless Grill for it. I like the look of it a lot. I haven't gotten the grill painted yet, and the notches haven't been filled. But the grill did come with a set of notch...
  5. 06Rabbit

Knight Rider Mustang gets stolen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0479iODc7M
  6. 06Rabbit

There's this girl that I like...

:bellyroll: :bellyroll:
  7. 06Rabbit

FS: Window Rain Guards

I have a set of window rain guards for the 4dr Golf/GTI. Brand new in wrapping. Great for those who open their windows while raining. These will prevent water from coming into the cabin. Asking $45 shipped
  8. 06Rabbit

Want a free intake? (2.5L)

A friend of mine that works for Injen forwarded me the info that their tech is in need of a stock motor 2.5 (Rabbit 5spd, preferred) for development of a new air intake system. If interested, please call t909.839.0706 and ask for tech, Byron, and let him know that Michael w/ the black Rabbit...
  9. 06Rabbit

Try not to laugh

Like the title says: http://break.com/index/try-not-to-laugh.html :wink:
  10. 06Rabbit

Do you have a STOCK motor Rabbit?

done. pls delete
  11. 06Rabbit

Feeler: 18x8/18x9 JAZ 410

Looking at some new wheels, but will not pick them up unless I can sell my current wheels JAZ 410 18x8 ET35 (F) 18x9 ET35 (R) Wheels only, pick up in SoCal Wheels in good conditions, shows some marks on the lip/face Asking $750 obo Mine is the black car:
  12. 06Rabbit

The Yin and Yang

Had a shoot w/ Boaz on Friday, had some extra time so brought my car in w/ his :smile: And two from his shoot:
  13. 06Rabbit

Does my butt look big?

Haha...excuse my attempt at humour :rolleyes:
  14. 06Rabbit

SoCal tornado?!

Apparently, two tornadoes touched down approx. 6 miles from where I live in Moreno Valley, CA. http://www.accuweather.com/mt-news-blogs.asp?partner=accuweather&blog=Clark&pgurl=/mtweb/content/Clark/archives/2008/05/southern_california_tornadoes.asp Here's a pic taken at my house roughly at the...
  15. 06Rabbit

A stroll through the park

No sunset, but got to shoot this for myself :smile: