GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 06 MKV GTI

1. 06 MKV GTI

Alright first try

Whats up guys so i just took some photos of mine and my buddies car the other day and did a little editing. This is my first time ever doin this kinda shit so be easy on me but im open for suggestions and how to get a better pic as well as better ways of editing. hope you like :thumbsup...
  2. 06 MKV GTI

Me vs. 08 S2K CR edition

Alright so got to run my buddies stock S2K CR edition which comes with 237 hp from factory. From a dig, i got him by about half a car, both got a really good launch. Then from a 40 mph pull i took him by about a car both hitting shifts on point. I was pretty stoked cause i thought he was gonna...
  3. 06 MKV GTI

Willow Springs Sat

Who all is goin this sat. Nov. 20th to Willow Springs for track day?
  4. 06 MKV GTI

18" Huffs for sale

Alright guys i have a set of 18" huffs like the title says for sale. There in pretty decent shape a couple minor curb checks from previous owner, and the tires are shot on 2 of the wheels and very little left on the other 2. Askin $400 picked up, unless buyer wants to pay shipping then ill send...
  5. 06 MKV GTI

me vs. 04/05 hatch SI

So im cruisin home from school on the freeway and come up on this SI with an exhaust and some rims and lowered so im like fuck it lets see if he'll go cause i havnt raced one yet lol so bein in the spunky mood i was in, started fuckin with him and bein an ass (i know sorry disgrace to the GTI...
  6. 06 MKV GTI

MKV GTI vs. Speed 6

Alright so i was chillin at my boys smoke shop the other night and a dude pulls up in a badge-less 6 so he gets out and i ask him if thats the speed 6 or regular 6 and says speed 6 so i start bull shittin with him i find out he's got a cat back, BOV, and intake, and Ive got a DP and cat back and...
  7. 06 MKV GTI

MKV GTI vs. Speed 6

Alright so i was chillin at my boys smoke shop the other night and a dude pulls up in a badge-less 6 so he gets out and i ask him if thats the speed 6 or regular 6 and says speed 6 so i start bull shittin with him i find out he's got a cat back, BOV, and intake, and Ive got a DP and cat back and...
  8. 06 MKV GTI

vs. 2000 Lexus SC400

So a buddy of mine has a 92' Lexus SC400 with a 2000 SC400 engine swap. I just put my turbo back exhaust on my car so we decided to go up on the hill (thats what we call it anyways, its our flat super wide 2 lane road away from everything. Its literally in the middle of nowhere and cops are...
  9. 06 MKV GTI

Mountain bikers please read

Hows it goin guys, so im looking to get rid of my virtually brand new 2009 Diamond back mission 2 full suspension bike. This is a 2009 Diamondback Mission 2. I have had this bike for close to 7 months and have maybe a dozen rides on it. The bike rides super plush but i ruined my football career...
  10. 06 MKV GTI

What are you guys doin with your downpipe?

Hey guys I just got my eBay downpipe today and it looks great. I also have a eurojet cat back system waiting to be installed as well. So my question for you guys is on the downpipe it is 3 inch and then it goes down to like 2 and a half or whatever factory is to bolt up but obviously like I just...
  11. 06 MKV GTI

How the 2.0 FSI works

I found this and thought i would share i like knowing exactly how things work and didnt know how the direct injection FSI worked until i found these 2 vids hope you enjoy whether your newcomers and want to know just like me or your experts and just enjoy a good computerized version of the engine...
  12. 06 MKV GTI

Eurojet catch can installed

Well i attempted to write up a DIY but i failed. lol I dont know what enough of the shit is called so heres pics if you have questions shoot me a PM and i can explain it. Not that you really need explanations on how to hook one of these up just look at the pics and its pretty self explanatory...
  13. 06 MKV GTI

Catch can help please

I just got my eurojet catch can in the mail and it didnt come with any instructions. I cant find anything in the forums or on their site. I might just be an internet retard too but either way im strugling. lol Any help with instructions or a DIY would be nice thanks guys.
  14. 06 MKV GTI

Stage 1 compared to Stage 2

Alright guys so I've been looking and looking for the difference between a stage 1 MKV GTI and stage 2 MKV GTI. As in what is considered stage 1 and what is considered stage 2 as far as upgrades to computer and bolt ons. If there is already a post explaining this i apologize and would appreciate...
  15. 06 MKV GTI

Fuse Panel

So i just had a couple of problems with my car and a check engine light and thought i would attempt to explain the experience so you guys learn from my mistake. lol So i have a radar detector and i don't like that there is only 1 cigarette lighter plug in the car because i have a lot of things...