GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
One day I want to get an "older" project car, and by older I just mean like early 80's. Preferably '84 since I have a connection to that year. Something like an '84 944 would be dope.

View attachment 244405

Know it's heresy to say, but not a huge fan of the MK1. Everything else would probably be leaning towards that JDM side, like an MR2, RX7, or Celica Supra or something.
All great choices. Don't forget about the Z's either.

If I had to choose my next "fun" car I've thought about either getting a r32 or r33 skyline, or doing a complete 180 and going American. Specifically something like a mid-50's Chevy split window pickup and rat rod it.

1648694396305.png

here it is not rat-rodded
1648694359865.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
All great choices. Don't forget about the Z's either.

If I had to choose my next "fun" car I've thought about either getting a r32 or r33 skyline, or doing a complete 180 and going American. Specifically something like a mid-50's Chevy split window pickup and rat rod it.

View attachment 244415

here it is not rat-rodded
View attachment 244414

R32/R33's are dope, but realistically more than I'd probably ever spend on a project car. I'm just partial to '84 since I was born in '84.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
View attachment 244402

Saw this beauty in cancun the other day. Shaved rear end, just like i like em. Lots of sick veedubs out there
Just the hatch release button and one of the emblems is shaved the rear bumper was just removed. Still looks sweet though. Throw some Euro spec bumpers and a VR6 swap in it and I'd buy it.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I've always wanted a split window Vette. Probably one of the meanest looking cars ever.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Happy thursday all. Back to work for me.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Happy thursday all. Back to work for me.

1) Who goes on vacation, comes back mid week, and just doesn't take the last two days of the week off?

2) I assume you mean back to work on installing the turbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.