GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Didn't notice. I just clicked on reply. I should have deleted it. I notice that no one answered the question though.
Obviously just trying to increase post count and reaction score potential. Them, not you.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
God dammit im gonna have to get a mk1 or mk2 one day.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
20220327_182117.jpg

Saw this beauty in cancun the other day. Shaved rear end, just like i like em. Lots of sick veedubs out there

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
One day I want to get an "older" project car, and by older I just mean like early 80's. Preferably '84 since I have a connection to that year. Something like an '84 944 would be dope.

1648690211782.png

Know it's heresy to say, but not a huge fan of the MK1. Everything else would probably be leaning towards that JDM side, like an MR2, RX7, or Celica Supra or something.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I think I naturally assume people don't like me, I've got maybe 2 friends, 3 if you count my partner that I work on cars with but we never doing anything together other than work on people's cars. Bunch of loose acquaintances from the car scene, and a whole bunch of people who think we're best buddies because I work on their car. I like my dog more than any human I've met 🤷

If you believe in the moon landing, you'd have more friends.

But seriously, I have my best friend of 20 years, lots of distant military buddies, and my wife and son.

And my two cats.

Status
Not open for further replies.