GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I personally find him more distasteful than President Grandpa.

Sorry.

Biden is an embarrassment also though, so I don't know what to tell you.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

Sorry.

So it all just boils down to personal tastes, like brunettes or gingers? Because afaict, Trump doesn't stand out among other presidents as some hideous sperm whale.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Stopped at the grocery store on my way home, mask mandates aren't a thing anymore yet plenty of people still wearing them around their chin. Americans are stupid, the same people wonder why America is the laughing stock of the world.
Saw a lady pumping gas with mask/gloves yesterday

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI

Sorry.

Biden may be an embarrassment but you gotta think he's actually trying to do the job he was elected to do. I mean the last guy thought his job was to tweet nonsense and feed his own ego. I'm sure glad I can wake up every morning now and not read about the entire world thinking we're morons because our "leader" tweeted that our election were fraudulent and that it can be fixed by injecting bleach into your nut sack.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
It's probably a case of some type of phobia. I would say germophobe, could be covid specific, but might be full on germophobia triggered by covid.

The person could also be very susceptible to covid and simultaneously living alone... but that's less likely.

Try to have some fucking empathy? Someone has a mental break due to the pandemic and you can't comprehend it, but it was a world disrupting scenario.

Also, I have empathy for the Trump supporters and their mental breaks, but not in this thread.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I don't have a learning disability and I'm tired of you beating that drum. Plenty of people with preexisting conditions have survived the virus. It's a crap shoot.

And quit repeating yourself continuously. It's obnoxious as hell.

You're a pitiful person who is so full of himself.

Why don't you spend as much time trying to convince people to get the vaccine outside of the forum and less time in the forum where you're not going to change anyone's mind that is against the vaccine?

You really are a fucking moron. Even when things are explained to you, you still can't understand basic logic.i have zero sympathy for you if you get sick. You being liked by zrickety is more important to you that your own fucking life. But like zrickety says, you're old and going to die anyway.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
I have to say that, imo, the reason that most people are in any way scared of the vaccine is because of their leaders. It's been beaten into their head by people they trust. Now I could comment on who people trust but in the end most of us are in tribes and just go along with whatever the group wants.

If they get the vaccine then they have to acknowledge that there is a virus and that masks help, etc, etc. The crowd that doesn't vaccinate isn't known for admitting they are wrong and will normally hold on to any idea, no matter how ridiculous, till the very end. I've seen too many people dying who beg and implore their friends to get vaccinated because they though covid was a hoax and refused to take precautions.

You can't make people do anything and most folks won't listen to anything that isn't reinforced by the tribe. End of the story is... some of them will die when they didn't have to and that's sad. Just read a quick stat from Maryland that everyone in June who died from Covid was unvaccinated. That's a pretty powerful statistic.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/07/us/maryland-unvaccinated-covid-deaths/index.html