GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Bro.

I'm not confused about any politician having my best interests in mind. Trump, to me, is just another particularly distasteful politician. I also dislike Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Shumer.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Bro.

I'm not confused about any politician having my best interests in mind. Trump, to me, is just another particularly distasteful politician. I also dislike Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Shumer.
Ooof, there's hope, bro. Yet, where was everyone when Bill was bombing a sovereign nation while Monica was wiping his cum from her lips? Or when Bush was pushing through the patriot act? Or when Bama was bailing out banks that created the 08 bubble in the first place? Half the country voted for Joe the Crook. Were any of them less distasteful than Donny? Or hating on Trump was the right thing to do because the Washington Post said so?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
First, don't misquote me. I said almost better off, I didn't say it was just as good. The vaccine is still more effective, I recognize that. However, having high vitamin D is also very beneficial in reducing risk as proven in multiple studies which have already been discussed.

That's a sound theory, but there's very little actual evidence that vitamin supplements are effective in preventing covid 19 or death from Covid 19. There's mounting evidence that vitamin D deficiency is a risk factor though. I know you won't understand that distinction, but there is a distinction.

That being said, my wife and I both supplemented with vitamin D during the fall and winter.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The post you quoted of mine was about Trump not being racist. So I assumed you were countering that point by saying a few non-racist things don't outweigh the racism.

In general, just being honest, but when you say he's the most horrible person that ever lived, that's where the TDS label comes from. Statements that are solely based in emotion, fueled by your hatred of him and completely devoid of any objective logic. You just hurt your own case when you try to make him out to be far worse than he really was.

Lol, you supported a president that openly supports white nationalism and implemented long standing white nationalist immigration policy objectives.

You're talking about the guy that took out full page ads in every NY newspaper calling for the execution of the central park 5, who turned out to be innocent.

He and his father had to be sued twice before they would allow black people to buy or rent in their buildings.

Trump openly supported even the most brutal police officers that killed black suspects.

He attacked illegal immigrants while using them in his business for decades, and still continued to knowingly use them half way into his presidency.

You the one with Trump Derangement Syndrome, dude. Your view of him is certainly deranged.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Lots of you are probably too young to have seen this but it's worth a watch. Quite handily exposes the false image of America to which we all seem to subscribe.

America is not the greatest country in the world anymore

A bit ironic, he's harkening back to the good ol' days, which is the same thing conservatives get blasted for. What happened to "when was America ever great"?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Lots of you are probably too young to have seen this but it's worth a watch. Quite handily exposes the false image of America to which we all seem to subscribe.

America is not the greatest country in the world anymore
"We acted like men" -- he should be lynched by the other 51 genders or however many there are on this fine Wednesday.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
A bit ironic, he's harkening back to the good ol' days, which is the same thing conservatives get blasted for. What happened to "when was America ever great"?
I thought about what you said. You probably already know this but I think some folks' problem with the "good old days" is that it was only good for some groups of people. For other groups the good old days weren't so good. That's why some folks don't want to hear it as for them they hear "oh it was great when stuff really sucked for you and was great for me".

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Nice try at deflecting. You know my point exactly: while pretending to be righteous by bashing Trump and his supporters, you and the clique you are part of are kissing the asses of inhumane shitbags from the same have-it-all club as Trump.
Sorry I asked 😂

What does any of that mean? You're constantly on about America being a terrorist nation on the global scene but what the fuck is the point of any that?

How does any of that have anything to do with any individual citizen? What is the comparison you're trying to make?

These are rhetorical questions.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Sorry I asked 😂

What does any of that mean? You're constantly on about America being a terrorist nation on the global scene but what the fuck is the point of any that?

How does any of that have anything to do with any individual citizen? What is the comparison you're trying to make?

These are rhetorical questions.
Simple: if you denounce one supposed evil (e.g. Trump), be consistent by denouncing other evils such as Killary, Obama, and all their buddies. Like I said: where were you when Bama poured billions of budget money to bail out the banks that wreaked havoc on millions of Americans? But oh my god, Trump is so horrible, he wrote nasty things in his twitter.