GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Bingo. Changing the thread titles has become boring because it's all the same shit every day. Zrick saying the virus is fake, Gtifan getting offended. Repeat as needed 3x a day.

Best day this thread ever had was when everyone posted pics of their dogs.

You know we've gone major full circle again in the thread as I'll have posted the picture of my ice axes.....yet again.!!!

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Why do people call him the great peach though? Peaches are delicious. Id imagine trump tastes like mothballs and old person. Wouldn't that make him a shitty peach?
Great Peach is better because -- much like a peach -- he's got incredibly thin skin and bruises easily.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Tossing out the rickety bait...

I personally think this is going to be hilarious. People on the left forced to choose between supporting a trans person or opposing a republican. People on the right will have to decide if they can vote for a trans person to get a republican in office. As a social experiment, this would be amazing.
https://www.npr.org/2021/04/23/990230017/caitlyn-jenner-announces-run-for-california-governor

Holy shit that’ll be quite the issue for the Bible thumpers and bigots from their base.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Great Peach is better because -- much like a peach -- he's got incredibly thin skin and bruises easily.

Well the punnet of peaches I bought the other day looked ok from the outside but were all brown & horrid on the inside..totally inedible...mind you they had travelled from South Africa...I reckon they got delayed on the ships due to the Suez blockage a few weeks back..

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Well the punnet of peaches I bought the other day looked ok from the outside but were all brown & horrid on the inside..totally inedible...mind you they had travelled from South Africa...I reckon they got delayed on the ships due to the Suez blockage a few weeks back..

Does your produce from there ship across land through Europe or come directly into port?

Orthodromic distances are about equal between a western route vs eastern, slightly favoring west. Factor in cost/delay with transiting the Suez, as well as dangers associated with passing the Somali Coast/Horn of Africa/Gulf of Aden, I’d almost think taking the easterly route would be the less desirable plan.... unless the shipments are moved over land. 🤷‍♂️

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Tossing out the rickety bait...

I personally think this is going to be hilarious. People on the left forced to choose between supporting a trans person or opposing a republican. People on the right will have to decide if they can vote for a trans person to get a republican in office. As a social experiment, this would be amazing.
https://www.npr.org/2021/04/23/990230017/caitlyn-jenner-announces-run-for-california-governor
What would be amazing is not having to choose between worthless options passed down to the plebeians by the rich party fucks.

Last edited:

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Why you wearing Tuesday socks on Friday???

1619215073328.jpeg

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Also why the fuck would democrats need to support a republican because they are trans?

That's like saying you should support a Nazi because they are trans!

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
After the second shot I have felt like I am hungover all day. (shot yesterday at 10:30 am)

OH THE HUMANITY, WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME THERE WOULD BE INSURMOUNTABLE SIDE EFFECTS!?!?!
@zrickety

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Also why the fuck would democrats need to support a republican because they are trans?

That's like saying you should support a Nazi because they are trans!
Virtue signaling. One place the left could learn from the right, be more pragmatic.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The trend of the last few days has us dying on the vine sometime before the SCAMdemic thread start anniversary.
I defy those odds. We're still on the first wave of this thread...